• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fan controller recommendations?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RoninX91

Registered
I have an XSPC 360mm triple radiator and a 140mmm single radiator in push-pull, I also have 3 intake fans in the front. so I need to control 11 fans. Any recommendations?

I am using the Sunbeam Tech RheoSmart 6 personally. 20W x 6 channels with optional PWM control of non PWM fans. Using that controller in both of my sig rigs.

^+1 for the NZXT Sentry Mesh. It does what it's supposed to do. It looks nice. No software hassles or LCD panels. And its cheap.

I don't think any of the controllers have 11 separate fan connections but of course you can always use splitters to control multiple fans from the same rheostat as long as you don't overload it.

You want cheap but able? 30 watts per channel is the key. You can easily do the wiring for 3 fans per channel, so each knob can control 3-4 fans.

This is cheap, but works great, and a wiring diagram too. Pay attention though, you using 3 pin voltage control or PWM 4 pin fans. Different animal.

3-Pin 30 watts, used one long time, was very effective.

http://www.jab-tech.com/Sunbeam-5-1-4-Rheobus-Kit-BLACK-pr-2530.html

IMG_0437.jpg
3FanWiring.jpg

Back