• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which 32/64GB USB3.0 Flash Drive Should I Get?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Anubis_386

Seeing as my new case has USB3.0 ports and I need a new flash drive, I wanna get the fastest available either 32 or 64GB stick to use with it.. It would be reading from or writing to a Vertex 3 SSD so I want one with the fastest transfer speed.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Cheeeeers :beer:

That one is a lil bit out of my price range I'm afraid - looks sick tho.. I went for a:

Patriot 32GB Supersonic Boost XT USB 3.0 Flash Drive - but its transfer speeds are only 90 MB/sec (read) and 30 MB/sec (write) :-/ .. But o well, it'll do!

Stay away from SanDisk! I had a 16 GB SanDisk camera card fail while still under warranty and Sandisk jumped through hoops to find a way to void the warranty. I also would avoid buying flash drives and camera cards from Amazon. They have had a history of selling counterfeits, especially from their Marketplace vendors.

I have a 32gb Corsair Survivor Drive. Its decent. I use it mainly for windows installs, wich its very good at.. about 4-5 mins give or take and its done :thup:

Back