• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Folder here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We appreciate your folding efforts GT.....

Good luck with your new goal.....I'm sure you'll make it happen !!

foldon.gif

Uh oh... You are on track to pass me in 8.4 months as of now... Starting to feel the heat :eek:

Any tips on installing on a server with multiple cpu's? I have a dual cpu server that I would like to get running, but it wouldn't work with version 7. Do I need to install a different version?

Looks like I will be close to 1 million per week with the current setup. I plan on running another 3930K for at least the next couple weeks, so it should help. I also have another 870 to run, but it's giving me some trouble...Overall, I'm hitting it pretty hard. If I can figure out these servers I'll have more. I love spare parts..

Any tips on installing on a server with multiple cpu's? I have a dual cpu server that I would like to get running, but it wouldn't work with version 7.

What server/cpu's ???

Dual quads....Dual quads with hyper threading ???

16+ cores gets you into the BIG leagues :attn:

I'm sure other's will have some input.......I haven't folded "bigadv" since they changed the core count requirements.....

Edit: You should PM the Team's current top dog & see if he has any pointers on your setup. (orion456)

Last edited:
Thanks! Added another 3930k @4.2 to the mix for 2 weeks. Should help out in the short term. Once I get my server running, it'll help out..

Whoah, totally forgot there was that top 20 list. You should be blowing by me very soon GoD! :clap:

Thanks guys. Having fun with it. Still having some slight heat issues but I pulled some gpu's from the 2600's so they are running cooler. Still working on the 2p server as well. Got it running but it heats up too much. Glad I can help out here.

Right now I'm running the following

2-3930k's
3-2600k's
2-i7-870's

Back