• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

THE BONE PILE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Crushed core on T-bird 1.3 on October 13, 2002, when I just got it on July 5, 2002!

Asus A7N8X-X manufactured in 2004 unexpectedly had bulging and leaking United Chemicon KZG caps! When just sitting in my bedroom!

A Voodoo 3 that I got in 2001 failed in 2005, acts like it has a fractured solder joint! Sometimes works, other times init failure. But I found another one at WinCycle sometime afterwards...

I don't have them anymore...

Asus Sabertooth 990FX r2.0 severe fire damage, 24pins melted. Too much lower draw on the 12v due to 2*290x's oc'ed.
Asus p8z68 deluxe: exact same, but with 3*280x's oc'ed

Asus build quality, :rofl: A big p for Asus who refused the RMA on both items.

Asus m5a99fx pro. User failure, lol! After a lil'bit too many beers, pluged a molex the wrong way. Card died and so did the fx6300.

No name psu on my first overclocked pc (ph 2 x4 955be). Did not like the 1.5v vcore...

Gtx 570 : died after a hard volt mod under. Gave me some decent points on the bot, for its final act of bravery.

That's about it. Have been quite lucky when looking backward...

- - - Updated - - -

Asus Sabertooth 990FX r2.0 severe fire damage, 24pins melted. Too much lower draw on the 12v due to 2*290x's oc'ed.
Asus p8z68 deluxe: exact same, but with 3*280x's oc'ed

Asus build quality, :rofl: A big p for Asus who refused the RMA on both items.

Asus m5a99fx pro. User failure, lol! After a lil'bit too many beers, pluged a molex the wrong way. Card died and so did the fx6300.

No name psu on my first overclocked pc (ph 2 x4 955be). Did not like the 1.5v vcore...

Gtx 570 : died after a hard volt mod under. Gave me some decent points on the bot, for its final act of bravery.

That's about it. Have been quite lucky when looking backward...

Back