• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FAH 7.1.52 and 660 Ti

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Due to real life issues, I've not been able to look around on this issue so I am asking if any of you happen to know the answer. Thank you in advance.

I have a new Geforce GTX 660 Ti video card and it does not get utilized in the FAH 7.1.52 version that I am using.

I don't see that it is using CPU/GPU. How can I change that. Lots of wasted PPD.

Thanks.

Kepler GPUs (GeForce 630, 640, 650, 660, 670, 680, 690)

If you have a Kepler GPU, it is not folding. There are two problems.

First, FAH V7.1.52 was released before the Kepler hardware existed and it does not recognize these GPUs unless you follow the instructions in this forum to download GPUs.txt and restart the client.

Second, the CUDA-based FahCore used to process WUs needs some important changes before it will work with Kepler. Some of these changes are being beta tested but they're not ready for release. Please be patient.

NOTE: Not all GeForce 600 series GPUs are Kepler A few are rebranded Fermi. Note the second letter in the chip's code name (e.g.- GF119 vs. GK107)

Source

GPUs.txt

Back