• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$25 Borderlands 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yippee got it! And Max Payne 3 :)
And there are so many other games there that I want to buy.....but shouldn't spend so much money...

EDIT: Um...so max payne 3 can't be redeemed in steam...looks like I have to use some download manager. But when I click the link to download it it can't load the page. GRrr...

DOUBLE EDIT: Ok...i was dumb enough to buy the non-steam version.... so I gotta download 4 big ISOs and burn them to disks or else try to get a refund. (talking about max payne 3)

Could always use Daemon Tools to mount the ISOs instead of burning them :shrug:

everytime i validate it it says theres 1 file needed, it downloads that file and then i try again to no avail. i just checked it yet again and it states that there is 1 file missing!!! this is madness

uninstall BL2 then install both versions, try to run the RU version to see if you have any prob, if not then run the non RU version and see.

uninstall BL2 then install both versions, try to run the RU version to see if you have any prob, if not then run the non RU version and see.

i uninstalled and resinstalled the english version and got this image when verifying again
weird_error.png

i tried tthe RU version a while back and itr didnt work, but i will redownload it.

Bought this today.. 26 bucks.. Hopefully I will get to play it sometime when I have the chance!

I picked up two copies (buddy paided me for one) Mine went through fine but my buddy could not get his to activate till this morning. CS at direct2play said issues with gearbox's authentication server. It was being overloaded with the truck loads of people tryin to get there copy authenticated.

Keep saying invalid code or something. Anyway worked just fine played last night myself game was great.

bought it, installed, tried to run, it kept trying to repair some redistributable pack then saying it needed to reboot. I said 'no' to the reboot after the 2nd time and the game locked up.

bought it, installed, tried to run, it kept trying to repair some redistributable pack then saying it needed to reboot. I said 'no' to the reboot after the 2nd time and the game locked up.

I had the same problem.
I restarted and it worked great.
Played it for 5 hours since.

Is that cdkeysmarket thing real? If it is, I am gonna buy me a game. :\

Seems illegal.

I was in the same boat when first looking at this not sure if i would buy it so did some research before and found out why they can sell it for this cheap. Or at least why i think they can. 2k kind of messed up with Russian version of the game as they messed something up with region and they couldn't play with anyone else other than people that installed the russian version. Also they shipped out russian versions of the game to old USSR countries that are no longer russian speaking countries. To fix this problem 2k gave anyone with a russian version accesses to the international version of the game. So what we are actually buying is a russian copy of the game which is why its so cheap.

http://www.direct2play.com/254-borderlands-2-pc-game-steam-digital-download-multilanguage-region-free.html said:
To better serve you, we have moved our server to a faster data center. This process has been complete but you are still being redirected to the old server due to your DNS being cached. Please try to clear your DNS cache to obtain the new server information. Please view http://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html for help on how to do this. We apologize for the inconvenience - see you soon at a much faster data center!

odd

Yeah, a little strange, although somewhat understandable as I assume they have been getting hit pretty hard the last few days.

Back