• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$25 Borderlands 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I did manage to get it running. Interesting game... I played it for about 30 minutes last night.

I just ran the non 'ru' edition. Seems legit.

So do I need to download both Borderlands2 and Borderlands2 RU? I have the RU one paused so the non RU one is downloading...

With the 5% off (("Give-me-5" discount 5% OFF)) the total was $23.74

Last edited:
So do I need to download both Borderlands2 and Borderlands2 RU? I have the RU one paused so the non RU one is downloading...

I installed only the non 'ru' one and it seemed to work fine..

nice find, went ahead and got it.

Btw they have the season pass for 19.99 cheapest i've seen. It works with there verison of the game.

Thanks for this. Pretty easy purchase, though it forced me to use Paypal. Downloading now!

Edit: Installed prerequisites on its own and launched without any issues

Last edited:
Seems to good to be true, but I want ...

Got it for $22.79.

Hope all goes well.

Did you all get an email about phone verification?

Serial worked, downloading now at 3.8MB/s ... can't wait!

Last edited:
btw season pass is not 17.99 on direct2play... i bought it from them for 20 the other day.

still can't complain lol.

http://www.direct2play.com/270-borderlands-2-season-pass-dlc.html

like 17 left

They keep prices like this for all there games which they are lol. I'll actually get to play a lot more games.

I wanna grab it, but I don't want to have to install the russian version of BL2... Were you able to apply the key to the non-Ru install? The instructions say it won't work with the non-Ru...

http://www.direct2play.com/content/30-borderlands-2-season-pass-compatibility

Borderlands 2 Season Pass compatibility

1) Login your steam account.

2) click in your steam name at the right on the top

3) select "Account Detail"

4) check in your Licenses and subscriptions

5) is your game says like this "Borderlands 2 Retail RU" you can activate this DLC

6) is you game say like this "Borderlands 2 Retail" you can not activate this product

7) See example !

I wanna grab it, but I don't want to have to install the russian version of BL2... Were you able to apply the key to the non-Ru install? The instructions say it won't work with the non-Ru...

http://www.direct2play.com/content/30-borderlands-2-season-pass-compatibility

I dont think you have to install it. I do not have it installed. I entered the code for season pass and it gave it to me. I checked my regular install non RU verison and go to properties and go to dlc tab it's there.

Even tho it's the english verison it's still the RU verison technically.

It gives you a message when you enter it that the dlc is not availible yet blah blah blah. But after check that dlc tab and it's listed there ready to go soon as it comes out.

I dont think you have to install it. I do not have it installed. I entered the code for season pass and it gave it to me. I checked my regular install non RU verison and go to properties and go to dlc tab it's there.

Even tho it's the english verison it's still the RU verison technically.

It gives you a message when you enter it that the dlc is not availible yet blah blah blah. But after check that dlc tab and it's listed there ready to go soon as it comes out.

I figured as much but just wanted to double check; thank you for the reply! I just picked up the season pass for $17.99 and am waiting on the serial; I'll post back once I activate it!

Btw cdkeysmarket.com is running specials on preorders. I'm super tempted to preorder aliens colonial marines from them.

Just debating on it tho because preordering from sites like these little paranoid i might lose my 20 bucks lol.

But then again I'm sure someone behind all of this is making a fortune so guessing it will not go away anytime soon.

I'm just wondering if they will put a stop to this soon somehow. I hope not I usually only buy like 2 games a year or probably spend less then 100 in a year on games. These deals allow me to play all kinds of games I would not buy other wise.

I bought this yesterday and now the website is not loading for me and I have only receieved a paypal receipt with no key. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: The site is now working but still no key.

2nd Edit: The site is still not working.

Back