• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$25 Borderlands 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I bought this yesterday and now the website is not loading for me and I have only receieved a paypal receipt with no key. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: The site is now working but still no key.

2nd Edit: The site is still not working.

My bl2 key was delivered in about 10 min. My season pass took almost an hour or two.

There site goes down quite a bit but my friends have been ordering delivery times vary greatly.

I bought this yesterday and now the website is not loading for me and I have only receieved a paypal receipt with no key. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: The site is now working but still no key.

2nd Edit: The site is still not working.

I had the same issue but I received the key right after I sent them an email.

After the site came back online I was able to shoot them the email and got the key.

Anyone else have a problem on steam, activating the game? Steam claims its not available in the united states. Does anyone have a workaround available for this problem?

I believe if you buy the non-US version, it will give you that error. If so, we can't discuss how to bypass that as it violates Valve's TOS/EULA.

If you bought a US version, talk to Steam Support.

I got the game using this site and after activating the key they sent me, I was able to download either the English or Russian version of the game through Steam. I downloaded the English version and everything went smoothly.

Got the game to work guys, the included VPN is a peice of cake. Recommend the game to any on the fence.

Says you have to use a russian VPN to register it the first time? Not sure I like that.

I didn't need to use a VPN or anything to register the game when I did...

http://www.direct2play.com/254-borderlands-2-pc-game-steam-digital-download-multilanguage-region-free.html said:
NOTE:
A RUSSIAN IP (VPN) IS REQUESTED THE FIRST TIME TO ACTIVATE THE CD KEY. Once is activated you can download and play your game worldwide with your normal ip in any location.
Your purchase will include a premium free VPN service Instructions HERE

I didn't use a VPN either. I just put the key into Steam for activation, downloaded the English version, and started playing.

As the above people have said, I was able to activate it in steam and was able to download either (or both probably) the English or Russian version.

Finally picking this up. They had a sale about a week back with it up for $20 and I was dumb enough to not buy it then. Oh well $5 more, not gonna kill me. :D

I just wanted to report I also bought the RU version season pass and it is also working perfectly....I didn't have to do anything special, and it worked fine with my non-RU copy :)

Back