• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Zalman CNPS9900DF CPU Cooler Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Reading this was a real throwback (I used a previous model in 2004 on an Athlon64 2800+ Newcastle and 3800+ dual core)!

Nice review, nice cooler, but wow is it pricey!

I would expect the price to drop before long, it is a tad spendy no doubt!

I've always really liked how these look. The LED fans makes it even more awesome.
What really impressed me though, beyond anything else, is that Zalman is honest about how many heatpipes there are!
There are three, and they say three!
Most manufacturers run three and call it six, or run four and call it eight. It drives me nuts.

Nice review, too. Thanks for the extra pics in a dark environment.

Enough have said its price against competitors in the same range with better efficiency. My only gripe is that its circular design uses proprietary fans also.
Nice looking when lit up though.
Thanks for the review.

they are max and from what i can see on the similar 2 zalamans i have they cant be replaced really.

they look really good compared to others in same class but cost a lot more compared to others in same class / performance rating with 2 fans equipped.

Id like to see how a 212 evo with 2 fans "using the 2nd included bracket " stacks up vs this unit just to see because i bought 2x 212 cm evos for 20$ each recently and it out performed my A50 and even more with 2 fan's makes you wonder right.

Back