• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We're dying off! What's up?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baditude_df

Northern Senior
Hey all,
What's up with our RAC? 36K today. Everyone alright, or just done with Rosetta?
Lemme know.

My RAC has actually been increasing the past few days.
As per the Rosetta Web Page, the server status is green across the board.

Been on LHC@Home for a while. At almost 400k there.
Once I hit 1m I'll be turning rosetta back on to run side by side if the WUs have shrunk or I've found some decently fast 2x4GB RAM.

Been on LHC@Home for a while. At almost 400k there.
Once I hit 1m I'll be turning rosetta back on to run side by side if the WUs have shrunk or I've found some decently fast 2x4GB RAM.

I just got a set of HyperX 2*4GB(in sig) for $35. Absolutely Perfect for this machine!

I'll be firing up my second computer soon.
It's kind of getting cooler in my house.

Heck, it's freezing in here! I'm at 43degC at full load!

Sweet! Great to hear. I guess we should have an event soon, eh?

My RAC has increased ~100 so far since I installed more RAM. I've been meaning to do it for ever, but with the price of RAM the way it is now, it's was just too easy.

Well, I do not have a desktop currently...

I sold both my PhII and my 2600k as I moved to an other country and needed the cash.

Should get a decent rig (3770k I think) before Xmas. Not much I can do until then unfortunately.

I've been toying with the idea of moving my server into my bedroom lately, ever since the weather has become incredibly cold at night in the downstairs of my house. If I do that I'll definitely have it crunching WUs, at least at nighttime. :)

Well I have made a return also. I took about a year and half hiatus due to alot of changes in life but I got my rig back up and running for the team in both rosetta and seti. Think im averaging 1600 or so points per day right now so far and its still steadily climbing but I should be plateauing out pretty soon.

Heat has been killing me. I can't seem to keep it below 86F in my office. But now that the season is changing, I'll get both my rigs back on this about half time. That should put my RAC up to around 3000 or so for Rosie.

Yeah, I noticed our Team RAC had come up ~14K. Thx for the boost guys!

Well, we're back up to 80K and Rising. Great job team!
And it's good to see our friend Roger back to help us!!

Back