• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All Abit Users Please Read This

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah the abit boards will do just about anything the processor will allow. which is everything but change the multi, unless you do the wire trick.

Xtasy672 said:
thanks for all the help Kartman but i'm serious and i thought that i might get a serious answer from someone

Sorry, but the last time I checked this sub-forum I was seeing a lot of people happily overclocking their Abit boards. Heck, the BD, TH, and xT7 boards are being actively discussed by people enthusiastically overclocking their Abit rigs.

I just did a search (July 1st) and got 181 hits on the keyword 'overclocking' limited to Abit Intel forum. I'm sure someone managed to come up with an honest opinion that you can judge by.

Or, were you asking me specifically (which I didn't think you were)? I am not overclocking, but wanted a system that would alllow me the degree of freedom to do soon when I decided.

Maxvla said:
yeah the abit boards will do just about anything the processor will allow. which is everything but change the multi, unless you do the wire trick.

Ehm, the wire trick lets you change the default core voltage of an Intel P4 processor. You can change the multiplier in the BIOS, but this doesn't do anything, as the processors are locked.

hi,does anyone have the mr natual bios for the abit It7 mb..ive read acouple ppl say they were useing it,but i can't find it anywheres,since his site he took all the biosmods off it..if it exsist could someone please email mr N bios for this mb?thanks in advance

[email protected]

also i bought this mb a refurb from new egg,i have 2 ata 133 maxtors hooked to ide3,4 nothing on ide 1.the prob is the boot disk raid shows right ata133,the second hd shows ata33,i swicthed them around,just the oppisite..my hds are fine..

plus too im a newie when it comes to useing raid..

if i hook up ide1 and both raid hd,only one raid shows up,ata133,the other hd won't on raid,i installed the drivers,etc..not sure if the mb is bad,or im doing something wrong..

if anyone can help,just alittle,i can figure out how to use the raid..
my 12 line was down to 11.63,which is low,so i hooked a cheap power supply for the case fans,and it brung the voltage up to 11.79..its a turolinx ps 420,which i don't think is a very good psu..

but it came with the case,a cheife aluminum case..i have a ethermax 431 in my other pc,but i hate to take it out..maybe the psu tubro can't handle the load,just thought i would ask about this..any help is apreaited,thanks

nevermine on the bios,i just noticed mr natuals new site,and got the bios.still need help on the raid problem,just wanted to let you know,i got the bios..:)

Still no IT7-MAX info

I looked at your sticky over three months ago and you still don't have any info on the IT7. I am very interested in new BIOS for this motherboard and ways to improve what I have please include information on this very popular motherboard. Thank you.

Hi ! I´m new to this forum, but it looks really nice :)

Q: Where can i find a real good O/C BIOS for my TH7-II NON RAID ?

My config: ( if it mather's)

P4 2.5a GHz (FSB 100) with C1 stepping.

Most of the links are dead ---> 404 Error -- File Not Found

Thanks !

Sorry, I think this sticky is sort of dead... it's now more of an archive since so many folks have switched to the Abit IC7 and IS7 series of mobos. I doubt anyone will be updating it in the furure. Post your questions in a new topic... you'll have a much better chance of someone reading it.

mobo cpu?

Xtasy672 said:
I'm planning on getting a new Mobo and an intle cpu (1.6a-2.53ghz) and i want to know if Abit bpard give GOOD overclocking features, i know that i wont be able to change the multipliers but coul di change the FSB?

I just purchased an Abit IC7 MAX3 and a P4C 2.6. It is happily running at 3.2G on stock air and voltage. Memory is also a concern so don't skimp on it. Will update overclock when my water cooling rig is finished. 3.2 isn't bad on intel air. I am also pleased with the board so far. Whatever you get look for the excellent info that others are posting on all the settings that are working for them. They have helped me greatly.:D

Sorry, I looked through here and I didn't see any links on how to volt mod a IS7-E mobo. Any idea on how I could do that?

There is a separate section now for volt modding. You might try looking there.

For anyone still looking for modded TH7-II BIOS files, PM or email me, I have a couple of Mr. Natural's handiwork archieved.

Back