• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Kickstarter and Game Development: Highlighting Games Coming to Linux Part 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great article! You have shown me another game I need to check out!

There are several great games in the development pipeline, they all could use a little bit of exposure to help with their launch

Damn, you've already written three parts and I'm yet to finish the first one of my article. And just when I almost finished it, I managed to mess it because I forgot to umount.

Great job!

Thanks for the heads up on this one. Looks neat.

Goina watch it for a few days... may be contributing later

got the older nitron game they did, rather fun. i can see how you want to use some kind of console controller for the game. hard as hell for me with a keyboard only,lol.

Its official! Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption will now have a linux version!
Previously only planned as one of the stretch goals, a linux version of the game is now a reality. Hero-U is a kickstarter game with a blend of adventure and RPG elements by the renown Quest for Glory designers Lori and Corey Cole. Linux gamers who are fans of the classic Sierra game series rejoice!

Link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1878147873/hero-u-rogue-to-redemption

Back