• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Star Citizen - Squadron 42

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I personally can't wait for this to come out, I'm a long time Chris Roberts fan, and i backed this as soon as it was announced... look forward to flying and fighting with my 300i!!

I'm waiting to beef my system up, in the current Alpha I can't justify any mega PC upgrades.....
Waiting for the Next Nvidia Cards to be released...then it's $$$ all the way till release lol

I can't wait either. But looks like it will be a good 2-3 more years before it s fully functional and optimized for hardware. I bought Elite: Dangerous in the meantime. That one is also incredible. Not a lot of content currently but the devs are steadily trickling in content.

Yes, it's getting pretty well along. There is a new launcher and Arena Commander update that are Worthy. In fact, Arena Commander is free-to-play on Steam till the 19th of this month. Not sure but I think they're stress-testing out the new server farm that will handle downloads and the MMO itself.

Arena Commander itself is flyable and quite responsive. The whole thing has a way to go before show time but seems to be well on it's way.

Any of y'all bought a nice HOTAS and do something more than just put in on top of your desk? Looking for ideas to have the stick, throttle, and keyboard all easily accessible.

Newest Citizen from our forums maybe?

Anyone still in this? Last post 2 years ago :D

I still check in here and there. Might get a few hours of play in the game and enjoy it then have it idle til the next update.

Back