• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Budget overclocker FM2 for new build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

juane414

It's finally time for me to start looking at components again. My laptop and desktop are aging fast and I'm planning on building a new desktop in the next month or two. At this point, I'm planning on going with the A10-5800k and I'm wondering if there are any budget friendly FM2 motherboards that will allow for a little overclocking. I'm not much of a gamer these days and I'm not looking for extreme overclocking ability, but I'm hoping that I can get a board that will at least let me have a little fun. Any recommendations for me?

Thanks everyone!

The beginning reviews of FM2 boards have only been coming for about 3 weeks now and that is hardly time to formulate anything like budget and overclock in the same sentence.

You can type best + FM2 + motherboard into g00gle and see many of the first reveiws of the FM2 boards. Nothing like months of users with the boards to call on for information about budget ideas and overclock. At least not that I have seen anywhere.

Back