• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dust!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
god i love pushing the envelope with air but man it sucks haveing to go in and clean evrything! three months after a system build in sig!

DSCF1570.jpg

is what happens when u have a well ventalated case: dust!

Getting the PC off the floor and vacumming with a good vaccum every week can help. It keeps the dust down. You walking by kicks up a lot of dust on the carpet.

do vaccum weekly and carpet is new. i just helped my cousin remodle the house before i move in back in july.all new paint, layed new carpet in bedrooms, hardwood in living room and we layed tile every were else.i live in the counrty? pluss not much walking infront of pc, its in corner of room by itself. nearest walkway is 6 feet away in front of bed. i got some 1/4 inch fome sheet pading came in mother board packing. gona cut it up in 8x sections and place in front of the 2 intake fans on front of case.

Filters on intake fan help ALOT ! ! ! With my Define mini and my Lian Li C60B i have near to no dust inside but i have to clean filters at least once a month. Mostly for the Lian Li, its my HTPC and he's on the bottom of my TV stand. About 3 inch from the ground and runnign 24/7. The dust isnt that bad inside, only little particul enter the case. The filter do their job !

Back