• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fans for Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, I'd stick with the hyper evo for now if it's way cheaper and further on you can order a water cooling kit from there...for example or buy a used h80I or antec 920 from forum classifieds.

Not to derail but im planning on using two fans with my EVO's (the defaults plus the fans from my Cosmos IIs lowe HDD bays)

Which way should the second fan be pointing? Should it be Fan->heatsink fan-> or how does that work

Strongest fan in push, weakest in pull...you have both facing the rear of the case to exhaust the hot air out through the back or top depending on your board's socket distribution in your case.

Thanks...

And I'll probably want them pushing air through the top of the case, it has the biggest hole with 3x 120mm fans in it instead of only one 140mm in the back... Makes more sense to me...

Thanks...

And I'll probably want them pushing air through the top of the case, it has the biggest hole with 3x 120mm fans in it instead of only one 140mm in the back... Makes more sense to me...

Only problem with that is having air moving from bottom to top will make your heatsinks absorb hot air from the gpus...but it will work too.

Thanks very much, ivanlabrie. Your help is much appreciated. I think I'll just stick with my cooling option since I don't have very many options. Can't wait to get this system up and running!

Back