• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Premium T-Shirt Photo's Here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ajay57

Just recently i was taking with I.M.O.G. and as a suggestion he said we should post photo's on the site of Premium Members wearing there OCF T-Shirt. So in that case i have decide to go first, i hope my fellow premium members will help. And that also they will support this thread as well! ;) :thup:

Attachments

• Philip's update Photo's 37.png
    Philip's update Photo's 37.png
    593.7 KB · Views: 374
  • Philip's update Photo's 35.png
    Philip's update Photo's 35.png
    626.1 KB · Views: 361
  • Philip's update Photo's 41.png
    Philip's update Photo's 41.png
    602.9 KB · Views: 364
  • Philip's update Photo's 40.png
    Philip's update Photo's 40.png
    583.3 KB · Views: 367
  • Philip's update Photo's 38.png
    Philip's update Photo's 38.png
    580 KB · Views: 372
  • Philip's update Photo's 36.png
    Philip's update Photo's 36.png
    608.2 KB · Views: 367
"Well bump" it seems i am the only one willing to do this so far out of 23 Premium Members on this site! :eek: :cry:

P.S. "Come guy's man up please don't be shy!" :salute:

"Well bump" it seems i am the only one willing to do this so far out of 23 Premium Members on this site! :eek: :cry:

P.S. "Come guy's man up please don't be shy!" :salute:

More like I don't have one yet ;) I promise I'll post one when the second batch gets released.

What's wrong dom, you don't overclock your facial hair?

My glamour shot will be incoming tomorrow! (I may not have a nice set of chops like ajay, but I do keep an overclocked beard!)

What's wrong dom, you don't overclock your facial hair?

My glamour shot will be incoming tomorrow! (I may not have a nice set of chops like ajay, but I do keep an overclocked beard!)
Naw I shave it off once or twice a week, depends if I'm lazy or not lol

But mine grows out say if I shave in the am by night fall I can feel it already XD

Also need new razor blades for my mach 5... Thinking about going for something cheaper since I go through so many... There not cheap haha

And its a pita to maintain anything with 3 small kids

Yeah guy's i come from a time when Elvis and Roy Orbison was singing, hence the Side Burns your welcome. AJ. :D :thup:

Hey love the Xmas tree Buddy and a very nice photo thanks for your support. AJ. :D :thup:

Way to go Bro, you put the rest of members to shame for not posting up! :clap:

P.S. Does the baby have your good looks my wife says?

Last edited:
Hey love the Xmas tree Buddy and a very nice photo thanks for your support. AJ. :D :thup:

Way to go Bro, you put the rest of members to shame for not posting up! :clap:

P.S. Does the baby have your good looks my wife says?

people do say she looks like me lol

12193_10151176327142879_410337028_n.jpg

All we can say is AHHHHHH!!!! Very nice we both thank you for the post Buddy. AJ.

Hope to see you soon without the Vader Helmet! :D :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I only posted my pic in the other thread because I knew only 20 or so of our classiest members could see it...my nudity may be a bit much for the general population...:p

I guess I could take another once I get off the nude beach.:eek:

Thanks for the post guy's maybe next time around you will submit some photo's lol.

1, :pics:

2, :grouphug: GroupHug!

Last edited:
All right...Here is one from the waist up. I would like to think I look like a bearded Tom Cruise.:attn:(My wife is saying to me no I don't...clearly she must be joking...:-/) I was thinking I was the best looking of us....till the adorable baby showed:sly:

Attachments

• Modest.jpg
    Modest.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 216
That my friend sir is 100% better than nothing and it puts the others to shame for being too shy to post there photo's. Way to go dfonda!!:thup:

P.S. Come on now i know from I.M.O.G. How many T-SHIRTS where sent out!:rolleyes:

Back