• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingston HyperX 3k 120gb $75 w/ promo @Amazon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

juane414

The Kingston HyperX 3K 120gb SSD is on sale today for $80 at Amazon.

Link

And there is a $5 off promo available that works with the SSD purchase.

Link

That brings the total to $75. I've been watching SSD prices since black friday and this is the cheapest I've seen for a 120gb model.

appears the deal is dead. somehow i keep missing these.

It still comes up for me. :shrug: Maybe it's back on again.

But yeah... They can vanish in the blink of an eye. I was ordering a phone for SWMBO and it was $75 for a Samsung Galaxy S3/Verizon when I clicked on it. By the time I got through filling out the information, it had gone to $125. :shock: I called the customer service number for Amazon Wireless and the nice young man at the other end was able to get permission from his supervisor to honor the price at the time I started the transaction. (It went up to $150 last time I looked.)

Edit: Half an hour ago it was up to $95. Now it's back to $80. I guess if you want the deal, you need to check and check again.

Last edited:
It's ridiculous how Amazon's prices fluxuate. It's showing $79 again for me now. I used that $5 facebook promo and got my order in for $75 earlier today. Can't wait. It's the last part I need before I can start my new build. Should be a nice SSD.

It's one thing if prices fluctuate due to limited time or limited quantity deals after the deal is over. But to let the pricing algorithm just go nutso and have $50-100 price swings both ways in a single day is stupid.

I'm having hell catching one of these deals, i'd really like to have another SSD. I was hitting sites like a madman on black friday, and always came up with "out of stock".

I'm having hell catching one of these deals, i'd really like to have another SSD. I was hitting sites like a madman on black friday, and always came up with "out of stock".

TigerDirect has the Samsung 840 for $70 after rebate today. You can still get that if you hurry!

Back