• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

League of Legends. Can't get enough!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Methal

One of, if not THE best game i've played in a LONG time.

If you haven't tried it, give it a go. Take some time to get into, but once you get the basics, and find a champ or 10 you like and do well with, its an amazing game. Its free to play, and its not one of those stupid wow "free" games or pay to win games.

Click here for the Free DL :thup:

I've played for about 9 months.

I would recommend getting Shen for starters, hes easy to learn and really tanky. Best split pusher in the game imo.

EDIT: if you want to learn the game but cant play it due to work, wife or whatever here are some good streamers who get PAID to play the game:

TheOddOne

WingsofDeathx

Last edited:
It's a good game. For beginners I think Yi is one of the best champions for ease of playing.

My personal favourite is Malphite.

Definitely a fun game but it seems like theres a pretty huge gap in player skill level. I would suggest playing with friends, much easier to learn and to play on any kind of competitive level down the road.

ap yi right now is sick. malph is really good.

As far as skill goes because of the way the game matches people you should always be playing with and against people with similar/same skill level and so on.

There are of course idiots that throw games trying to do stupid things they could never do...But thats expected. As long as you are winning your lane you can win the game a lot easier.

You can also play with bots. I did that for the first month or so, I just wanted to take my time learning the basics without the raging jerks who unavoidably come with on-line gaming.

I played for a little while, but it got boring quick since I'm not into competitive PvP type games. My favorite champs were Rammus and Sivir.

Just a FYI, your post could come off as trying to sneak referrals since you don't mention anything about referrals or their rewards program, but use your ref# in the link... People can use https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup without the ref=501d2be44762c643326161 and still sign up and get the game.

maybe i'm just old but i think the game is OK at best. the non stop clicking to move at random that people do is just insane, you have to keep track of waaaaay to much in a short time and people are NOT friendly to those that need to learn the game. too many times after myself or others have made a mistake other people in the team just give up, allow their lanes to be lost and do stupid stuff while mouthing off non stop.

IMO Smite could be a MUCH better game for the simple fact that WASD can be used...

you can hold down the mouse button to move dont have to keep clicking lol, thats what i do at work so that i dont annoy everyone. also i love this game :D i used to play it all the time till dayz stole my attention for a bit. though there is another thread on this game already, my fave champs are lux, miss fortune, singed, AP teemo, master yi, and twitch

master yi with 5 double swords and wriggles lantern = pro

Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota Dota

Played over 3K games of League. Doesn't compare to Dota 2.

Lol. They're completely different games. League of Legends is more visually attractive, and easier to navigate around (for newer players and such). Dota 2 is more competitive and I find people are usually more serious.
Don't get me wrong, I love both and play both, I just think you can't compare them. Dota and HoN, on the other hand...

i just got a free code for dota 2 hopefully im gonna try it out soon

Back