• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need suggestions for Spam Filter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GoD_tattoo

Been getting hit pretty hard with spam very recently, and need to put in place a spam filter of some sort. I've never really researched it much, so be gentle. I've noticed UNTANGLE, and Barracuda so far. Using Exchange 2007 for approximately 350 clients. Cheaper is better, but results also matter. Prefer cloud based, but can install a virtual client or hardware if necessary.

Any help you guys can give is appreciated.

Hey GT Buddy try looking at this post i hope it will help you with your problem! If not just let me know as like you no idea what spam filter is. lol AJ. ;)

1, http://spam-filter-review.toptenreviews.com/

Just check out the reviews and try to find one you will be happy with! :shrug:

Last edited:
None of those are for business use. I'm talking a full on spam filter for 300+ users, but thanks for the attempt!

I have heard good things about Barracuda, if you are looking for a on site device. I am currently working on rolling out one of their message archivers, and if their spam devices are as easy to use as their archivers, I don't see how you could go wrong.

I have experience using Postini, if you are looking for a hosted service. It has been good for my needs, but I only have about about 30 users on it.

Thanks, after some research, Barracuda is the top runner right now. I'm looking at the 300 which is a small 1U unit. Cost will be around $2500 first year with $700 yearly. Not bad. Good to hear there stuff is easy to use.

Back