• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We are sitting at #5 -- way to go!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orion456

Congrats all you Rosetta folders, we are sitting at #5, a very excellent result for only 55 active members.

Awesome!

I finally have more than 4GB of RAM (by a bit, running 16GB now) so I can come back to rosetta. 3770k@4GHz, all 8 threads.

Trying to anyway, Rosetta seems to have cut me off. Probably because I accidentally booted at 4.6GHz and 1.2vcore and munched my entire WU reservoir.

Hell yes!

Rosetta decided to trust me again and my RAC is up to 3220 on the 3770k@4ghz.

We can have one sure. I don't have the time to organize and track a full blown contest in the same format as our previous events, but I can certainly put something together with weekly draws for those participating. Just have to check with the gents from F@H and Seti to make sure we won't be conflicting with any other events.
Unless you guys can tell me right now.
I'll work on an announcement and ask IMOG to post forum wide, then get it in to word press for publishing to the front page.

We can have one sure. I don't have the time to organize and track a full blown contest in the same format as our previous events, but I can certainly put something together with weekly draws for those participating. Just have to check with the gents from F@H and Seti to make sure we won't be conflicting with any other events.
Unless you guys can tell me right now.
I'll work on an announcement and ask IMOG to post forum wide, then get it in to word press for publishing to the front page.

No immediate F@H events that I know about. Some time in March or April will be the Chimps.

Just joined them team - I finally built a machine worth anything so I figured I should help the cause!

Thanks guys! Installing a new heatsink today and should be ready to OC this thing to up my RAC production even more!

I noticed we just added an additional 8k RAC with the same number of members, what happened there?

Thanks guys! Installing a new heatsink today and should be ready to OC this thing to up my RAC production even more!

I noticed we just added an additional 8k RAC with the same number of members, what happened there?

Someone ramped up production or maybe a server side problem with Rosetta Cleared, or a new Rosetta version released. Could be any number of things, but definitely not uncommon.

HayesK has moved 4 reasonably potent folding rigs to Rosetta, which will provide a good boost.

Back