• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best monitor deal out there...move fast!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Damn you. I really hate u right now. (jk)

Anyways has anyone ever bought anything from this site before. Its a hell of a deal and they don't charge shipping. Also guarantees the monitor to overclock to 120hz and has a warranty for a 1 year of defects and dead pixels. Seems too good to be true.

I know that site, it's a korean ips rebrand sold by the OP of the Catleap club at OCN...He's actually quite reputable, and I wouldn't hesitate buying from him.

WARNING

If you have the GPU power to actually push 100+Hz at 2560x1440 it will absolutely spoil you on anything else for gaming.

You will become a monitor snob!

xD 100% true...either that or the new 3d lightboost2 equipped monitors that can match CRT smoothness with 0 motion blur. But that requires an Nvidia card :/

Damn I really want one, but there's no way I'll be able to push 1440p at 120hz without turning down settings or buying new video cards. Plus I already have a 1440p monitor and that might be hard to get rid of.

Ooof... Stick to the normal ones we know.. If its too good to be true, it probably is.

NOt to mention, that link in the first post is gone.

Back