• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice start on a collection thobel. Shall we be expecting some Hublot's any time soon? ;)

next watch will be the Omega Dark Side of the Moon and then a two tone Rolex undecided what version so far. Haven't planned past that :)

Just got back with three headphones, one for fun while I'm out an about, the other two are for more serious listening....
From L to R, MrSpeakers Alpha Dog, Sennheiser HD700 and a V-Moda Crossfade M100
08_zps5a52a680.jpg

Just got back with three headphones, one for fun while I'm out an about, the other two are for more serious listening....
From L to R, MrSpeakers Alpha Dog, Sennheiser HD700 and a V-Moda Crossfade M100
View attachment 157370

I just got a Mr Speakers Alpha Prime connected to a Beyerdynamics Headzone Z1+ ModMic I have to say I have never listed to anything like it before. I have the Turtle Beach stand also lol I was thinking when did I post that pic for a split sec :)

ps I noticed in back is that a Beyerdynamic MMX300? I have that also lol

I just got a Mr Speakers Alpha Prime connected to a Beyerdynamics Headzone Z1+ ModMic I have to say I have never listed to anything like it before. I have the Turtle Beach stand also lol I was thinking when did I post that pic for a split sec :)

ps I noticed in back is that a Beyerdynamic MMX300? I have that also lol
In the background on the right is the LCD2.2, while barely in frame on the top left is the Beyerdynamic DT990/600. I find the Alpha Dog quite an enjoyable pair of cans for a wide genre of music, I'm now listening to the HD700 and, despite the bad reviews of it on the net, I find it quite a good listen as well. Doesn't have the bass of the Alpha Dog, but it does have a wider soundstage (NOT that the soundstage on the Alpha Dog is narrow, it's surprisingly wide for a closed can) and more transparent.

vVxfBDQ.jpg

Got it on a black Friday deal. Also, wasn't able to get a pic of it before I left for the holidays, but got a new keyboard as well. Wanted a keyboard with backlighting and thought I'd give MX Blues a try, and it was one of the cheapest I found (at the time) that also had the built in USB hub.

IMG_229111136765004.jpeg
For the most part really impressed with the thermaltake h34. Modular optical bays (huge plus) 2 ssd trays behind the mobo, with provisions for 2 more. 1 included 3.5 HDD cage thats also removable. Front, bottom and top dust filters, although the top (I'm guessing) was to save money on steel.

The steel does feel a little flimsy, but not so bad as to feel cheep. Space for wire management is very tight. Not a lot of tie down points. They could have put holes in the top stiffener bar so that a 120mm fan could be installed with the ODD cages removed (it's still possible, but can only be screwed from the bottom)

Pro's
Modularity
Made almost entirely of steel
Fan filters
Simple design

Cons
Wire management takes creativity
Steel is a little thin

YEEHAW!
IMG500.jpg

3570K FINALLY arrived after being shipped to Newfoundland my mistake by Canada Post. :bang head
Oooo yes, today is a goood day folks :clap:

Christmas present from my wife:

rubik.jpg

There was also a 2x2x2 cube, but that is out on loan to my mother-in-law, since she felt she had a chance of solving it.

Back