• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I had a few things arrive recently. No "fun" things yet. Yet.

LSI 8708EM2 RAID card for the Dell R510
r510_8708em2.JPG

Faceplate for the Dell R510
r510_faceplate_arrive.JPG

Lookin' good fellas. :cool:
r510_faceplate_installed.JPG

Got these today, hopefully the house circuit is up to letting these things work their magic to fill in a wifi deadspot in one of the bedrooms.

powerline_zps9372394e.jpg

I've had no desire to upgrade anything for almost a year and a half. I got a 7970 right when they came out, and with a 2500k and a couple solid state drives I see no reason to upgrade. I wish there was a reason.

Not even something as small as adding a fan to your case or maybe something bigger like a new monitor, or even a second one? And I do believe this thread isn't limited to computer parts/items. Just some thoughts. =-)

It isn't strictly limited to computer parts, but I'd prefer to see it stick to electronics or stuff related to electronics. If it wanders every now and then, no problem. I'm pretty lax about it.

If people start posting what they bought for supper, that is probably not appropriate, though. ;)

Very recently, I bought these:
20130325_104426_zps8f08501d.jpg
The NZXT Phantom 410 Red is for my 3rd rig, the Corsair 650D is for my 2nd rig
20130326_093228_zpsef22d387.jpg
The pic above is just after installing the parts, the MSI HD6970 Lightning (the card below) is also a recent acquisition.
20130413_193141_zps79decaf2.jpg
I'm into mechanical KB, the one above is an Armaggeddon Black Hornet MKA-3 Cherry MX Red KB

20130416_154050_zpsf801f315.jpg
20130416_202526_zps03e04760.jpg
The KB above is a very new acquisition, Ducky Shine 2 78 Version (7 LED, 8 switches).....I'm getting old and regressing, only way to explain why bling bling appeals to me right now. Oh yeah, the wired XBOX360 controller is quite new too.....

ah to these crunchy taco doritos shouldnt be pic'd and posted? :(

lol jk

i did get some goodies in the mail, got some fan connectors, a 4500rpm pwm delta fan for the server ( i hate it, so do my fingers already ) an awesome wireless AP (still cant get any wireless N to correctly fuction). i think wireless N just hates me. i get good connection now but it will have transfer speeds of like <1MBps no idea why, this is my second wireless N AP and my second wireless N pc adapter.

when your done bob il give them a longevity review :)

Longevity review is a pay2play operation :D
There's a 600w Platimax and a 1kw LEPA gold thing here too.

Yup, I pay you $5 to test them.
You pay shipping and handling (oh the handling) to you though, that'll be a few hundred bucks :p

I got this today, buy from ebay, and it's NOT A REAL GUN so don't report me to the ATF ok guy :D :D

The best toy that i ever got, this is the replica, handheld GE M134 mini gun that shoot bb, it come with a motor and use battery

picture.php

picture.php

The ebay seller told me that he have this for almost 6 year now and the company is out of business so this toy is very rare.
However if you guy like to own one so you can become the Terminator on Halloween then there are a website that sell a newer verson mini gun that shoot bb.

http://www.zephyrpaintball.com/product/AS-ECHO-FULLMINIGUN/Echo1-USA-Full-Size-Mini-Gun.html

wow... wish I had the money

edit and parents that would let me have one...

I only pay $780 for it because this's an old model and don't come with the ammunition bell.
on the other side, the motor still work fine, flip the switch and pull the trigger and the barrels will spin just like the real gun :D

The Naga Hex didn't fit my hand very well, so I ended up returning it for a Deathadder 2013 edition. Matches my new theme nicely I think. Here it is next to my Ducky.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    514.5 KB · Views: 420
Back