• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I also got 4 22" rims for my 07 Cadillac Escalade :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gotta go atleast 26"s on an escalade son :p

the irony i just got in a **** cepek dc-2 wheel for my jeep :)

I can only buy 22", my wife don't let me spend more then $1500 on rims, if i make her mad, i'll have to stay in "the dog house" for a week :D :D

Last edited:
2013-04-30_17.01.16_big_thumb.jpg

2013-04-30_17.18.21_big_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately not for me to keep :(

2x of all!

i5 3570K
Asrock z77 extreme 4-m
7950 3gb
Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz DDR3
Corsair GS600
Samsung 840
Seagate 1Tb

Because i have been to many LAN party over the year, i call that mid range
My definition of high end pc is i7 3770k, 32gb of RAM, 3 way SLI or crossfireX, 1 big ssd or 2 ssd raid 0, 1200w psu, I MEAN EVERYTHING MAX OUT

+1...

@ ASUS ROG (and as said by Hudson Hawk) - "Good Yogi"

He has two of everything for.....................wait for it......... WAIT...........FOR.....IT. 2 builds. :clap: :rofl: :grouphug:

It is for 2 builds.

Gaming systems for 2 kids, age 12 and 14. I hope you guys agree with the setup i made for them. BTW its 8Gb ram in each rig.

They are ment for gaming, and future school use. They should be alright for a few years. The K cpu's were picked, so they could also learn about overclocking from these rigs, as pc's are a growing interest for them.

But i cant lie, i did try a tri setup in my main rig, 2x 7950 and my own 7970. Dissapointed vs 2x 7970. But oh hey, kept great FPS in BF3 :D

I eat up my 16GB. Running 3D CAD and FEA programs at the same time will do that to you.

I know, I was just making the statement that it is possible to eat that much up pretty easily.

Back