• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks like the previous owner(s) really liked to play rough too. Hehehe.
The knead-able eraser on the board is kind of a tell tale sign. Hmmm wonder who that board was from :D

I'm stoked! Just got my Galaxy PBT key set, and a Beyerdynamic DT990 600 Ohm which, while nowhere near my HD800 in soundstage, is pretty awesome sounding with a nice bass tilt. I will be getting a HiFiman HE400i tomorrow, will post pics when I have all of 'em.

Got my Galaxy keyset from Techkey, installed it on my CM Novatouch
4_zps3d4ae044.jpg
Also got a HiFiMan HE400i and a Beyerdynamic DT990/600, in the process of listening to them and comparing sound.....with my HD800 acting as reference cans.
2_zpsaeea2202.jpg

OK, just got a few thing in the mail today :)

SATA3 ssd is too slow for me so i bough me 2 of this, one new and the other one are use but "like new condition" they're both 240gb each, if i RAID0 this 2 bad boy, i should get 2000 mb read and 1500mb write per second

DSCN2402.JPG

DSCN2403.JPG

Also i got me another spaanking new AX1200I

DSCN2405.JPG

And today on my way home, i stop by the pawn shop, walk in looking for some home improvement tools and walk out with this :)
I'm a die hard fan of the X files tv series

PIC2.jpg

DSCN2406.JPG

A brief update, I've returned the HiFiMan HE400i to the seller due to a cosmetic defect, had ordered then canceled a HE400 directly from HiFiMan. I've instead opted to get an Audeze LCD 2.2 which I should get in a week or two. With the HD800 and the LCD2.2, I don't think I'd be looking to get anymore cans, rather, I'm gonna focus on getting one or two more DSD capable DAC/AMP's.

A brief update, I've returned the HiFiMan HE400i to the seller due to a cosmetic defect, had ordered then canceled a HE400 directly from HiFiMan. I've instead opted to get an Audeze LCD 2.2 which I should get in a week or two. With the HD800 and the LCD2.2, I don't think I'd be looking to get anymore cans, rather, I'm gonna focus on getting one or two more DSD capable DAC/AMP's.

No more KB ?

No more KB ?
I'm into cans and DAC/AMP for audio nirvana now, though my Galaxy key set is keyboard related.:sly: Anyway, I have ordered and paid for a Ducky YoTH which, I'd admit, taking a hella long time. Might pick up a Logitech G910, but will have to try out the Romer-G switch first before I'd snag it.

I guess I should share whats been happening the last few weeks.

Finally got a stand for my camera. No more breathless shots. :D

15638728320_16a80eb168_o.jpg

A few things to go along with it. Now I finally have good lighting.

15799923246_ea4cdb38c3_o.jpg

15638405707_d423cc94d0_o.jpg

Going a tad overboard with my audio purchases, I've just arranged to get a Fostex HP-A4 multi-format DAC/AMP to go with the Audeze 2 that's incoming as well.

What's that mean?

This is Overclockers. That 4770K I've got? It's just fine after 1.66V.
Some would still say I went easy on it.

Roughest I've ever been is 1.45V on a 2600K and that's it. I just open hand slap. No taking the belt off around here.

I plan to be equally kind to this 980 and my other 980 and 5820K when I have the mulah in a few months. This is just the first step to epic e peen.

Roughest I've ever been is 1.45V on a 2600K and that's it. I just open hand slap. No taking the belt off around here.

I plan to be equally kind to this 980 and my other 980 and 5820K when I have the mulah in a few months. This is just the first step to epic e peen.

E-peen?
Custom watercooling and a massive OC.

Going a tad overboard with my audio purchases, I've just arranged to get a Fostex HP-A4 multi-format DAC/AMP to go with the Audeze 2 that's incoming as well.

Sorry, are you building a studio? :p
I'm somewhat :screwy: when I get into something. In addition to the Fostex HP-A4 DAC/AMP and Audeze LCD2.2, I'll also be getting an iFi Micro iCAN and.......wait for it.......a Sennheiser HD700 to boot! I'm negotiating for the HD700 so it's not a done deal. So looking forward to getting all of 'em, will post pics when I have 'em. Oh yes, if I do get the HD700, I'd also be getting two sets of Omega wood stands for it and the Audeze LCD2.2.

Back