• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yet another headphone purchase! This time, it's the Philips Fidelio X1, looks and feels premium.....Philips outdid themselve with the design and material used for the Fidelio X1 (and X2 I guess).
x1 03.jpg

I got a shiny new toy yesterday. Drove from South Dakota to Colorado (12 hour trip one way) and back in two days to get this. A turbo in this car makes it move.

IMG_1681.jpg
Old car (white) to the right of the new one.

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

Four wheel drive or can you switch between the two Thiddy!! :shrug: Nice motor i hope its not too thirsty and you get some good MPG. :thup: ;)

Nice Shape! :salute:

Ajay.

Four wheel drive or can you switch between the two Thiddy!! :shrug: Nice motor i hope its not too thirsty and you get some good MPG. :thup: ;)

Nice Shape! :salute:

Ajay.
It is all time AWD, which makes for some fun driving up here in snowy South Dakota. My old Legacy did around 25-27 mpg on the highway, and the turbo doesn't make much of a difference, to my surprise. I got more than 28 mpg on the way back with the new one. However, keeping my foot out of the throttle is a lot harder.

I have a bunch of parts on order for this car, mainly because I don't know when maintenance was done last. Also, I have a new exhaust on the way.

It is all time AWD, which makes for some fun driving up here in snowy South Dakota. My old Legacy did around 25-27 mpg on the highway, and the turbo doesn't make much of a difference, to my surprise. I got more than 28 mpg on the way back with the new one. However, keeping my foot out of the throttle is a lot harder.

I have a bunch of parts on order for this car, mainly because I don't know when maintenance was done last. Also, I have a new exhaust on the way.

ProDrive all wheel drive, i honestly couldnt think a better solution for snow!

what is that?? A dash cam?

Yep. It was either this one (G1W-C) or the Mini 0806. Since the G1W-C uses a capacitor instead of a battery, I got this, instead.

(just an FYI, Capacitor-based cams work better in hot environments like where I live since batteries can get hot and burst after sitting in 150°+ temps for 8+ hours)

Kind of an impulse buy:

qkVdys1.jpg

58FHhKe.jpg

I saw the white ones as a shell shocker on Newegg the other day and figured I could use a decent-but-not-stupidly-expensive set of closed cans for travel. After reading some reviews that said they're great in the $100-$120 price range I didn't mind paying that for a set of black ones.

I just got more fun for my Legacy GT. The box is way bigger than it looks. Nvidia Invidia Q300.

IMG_1740.jpg

Last edited:
You got that from Office Depot ;)

I pulled many of those off our backroom shelves in my time there.
You'll love that model, very nice chair.

You're damn right I did :) 100 bucks and I went to school with some of the other kids that worked there, I was an "employee" as far as the cash register is considered and got it for 89 bucks,pretty good deal for it being 160 or whatever it originally was!

Yeah, I've still got hookups at the store I worked at.

I once got a 3.7cuft Haier refrigerator on clearance while working there.
After clearance/employee discount/coupon it was $20. Still works a few years later :D

Back