• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just picked up a brand new used Dremel 16" scroll saw for cheap. There's so may uses for this guy I can't believe I haven't had one all these years.

20150608_211646.jpg

got a bunch of new blingy loot today, bunch of screws, another rad, some new tube, a couple fittings
new loot.jpg
special maple leaf edition EK CPU block
darkside ek block.jpg EK Canada block.jpg
Some LED goodness
darkside led strips.jpg
some cool fan controlling
IMG_20150608_230230.jpg IMG_20150608_230457.jpg
and going to experiment with a little bit of dye!
mayhems red pastel.jpg
And a couple of new Wii remotes!
wii remotes.jpg

Last edited:
Haha!
I guess I'll see you in a few months when we both tear down out loops to see what dyes really do :)

Nice! Heads up though they really like cold. You'll likely be limited on air.

haha, Im not looking to go crazy on clock speeds. Maybe Ill get a "magic chip" like my 8320 hahaha *holds breath*

Ill be tweaking hard this weekend, see the best spot for it.

picked up this bad boy today.
just finished rebuilding my loop, and currently doing some stock stress testing, seeing how it deals with the heat stock before i start trying to overclock!
8370.jpg 8370a.jpg

Just bought a brand new 2015 Mazda 3, decided it was time to retire my old 1993 Toyota pickup I drove all through college. Never had a car newer than 1995 so it is very nice to have something that is comfortable and has all the nice modern features.

mazda3.jpg

Just bought a brand new 2015 Mazda 3, decided it was time to retire my old 1993 Toyota pickup I drove all through college. Never had a car newer than 1995 so it is very nice to have something that is comfortable and has all the nice modern features.

View attachment 165483

part of me thinks i made the wrong choice with my vw golf, 2012 with 16k on it, headliner is falling apart. im the only one in the car and never need to mess with the sun visors when i drive, so wtf...

i say that cause i was really eyeballin the mazda speed 3 when i was looking for a car.

part of me thinks i made the wrong choice with my vw golf, 2012 with 16k on it, headliner is falling apart. im the only one in the car and never need to mess with the sun visors when i drive, so wtf...

i say that cause i was really eyeballin the mazda speed 3 when i was looking for a car.

Sorry to hear about that, sucks when you find out a car has problems, I have been very happy with my Mazda 3 so far, drives like a dream, stick shift transmission is good, engine is good, and even with the base model it comes with all the great features you would expect for a good price. Plus its brand new and has a 100k/10 year warranty

Fun note the base model and the sport have the same engine/transmission, the only difference is that the sport has a better stereo (can't really figure that out)

Back