• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I finally bought a case for my spare pRts that I had lying around. I'm running Ubuntu 14.04lts on it for steam games. It's not half bad setup once I got everything installed correctly (completely new to Linux distos)

HD7970
Hero VI
8 fb 1866mhz
Intel 530 80gb
Cx 750m
And the new 230t

View attachment 157008

Ughh. If only Noctua had different coloured fans eh? :p

I likey the first pair :)

But neither go with my blue Gigabyte mobo :rofl:
I'm actually getting used to the brown & poplar wood colored fans on my NH-D14 TBH :sly:

Yeah, those brown and black fans would be great for a wooden classical looking case and theme.

Still don't know why they haven't made different colored fans yet or at least removable pieces.

Yeah, those brown and black fans would be great for a wooden classical looking case and theme.

Still don't know why they haven't made different colored fans yet or at least removable pieces.

Stained wood anyway. The stock noctuas actually match the pine frame case I have :shock:
I guess they want to stand out?

Man your on a nice run. I usually go on buying sprees of 2-3 watches then chill for 6-8 months before bug hits again. The Sub is a classic for life does it all piece. Pictures don't come close to the feeling of wearing one. You a WUS member?

Most of my BF haul. Most will end up as presents.

Haul.jpg

HW-H550 soundbar. 320w with pretty good wireless sub. Massive improvement over tv. Found SB-Z for a steal of a price, figured optical out from it to soundbar should sound much better.

Soundbar.jpg

Man your on a nice run. I usually go on buying sprees of 2-3 watches then chill for 6-8 months before bug hits again. The Sub is a classic for life does it all piece. Pictures don't come close to the feeling of wearing one. You a WUS member?

no idea what WUS is but yeah I'm on a bit of a binge. Waiting for a Breitling Galactic 44 should have in a few days. Then I'm going to wait some for the Omega Dark side of the moon we spoke about last time :)

It is possible to remove the brown part from the Industrial, but I don't really care. So far, I'm very happy about my choice (luckily they were with a discount).

Just got me Samsung UD590 28" UHD 4k monitor the other day.
I know I've been torn on getting a new monitor or potentially 2 monitors the past 1-2 years now. Though I'm very happy with my recent purchase. Sure its not a 100% gaming monitor or 100% perfect for gaming because of the 60FPS limit but... this is just great looking.

no idea what WUS is but yeah I'm on a bit of a binge. Waiting for a Breitling Galactic 44 should have in a few days. Then I'm going to wait some for the Omega Dark side of the moon we spoke about last time :)

I almost feel bad but since your already spending a ton it shouldn't do to much damage I guess. WUS is watchuseek, one of the bigger watch forums. Once people get hooked there they tend to develop a serious habit.

I almost feel bad but since your already spending a ton it shouldn't do to much damage I guess. WUS is watchuseek, one of the bigger watch forums. Once people get hooked there they tend to develop a serious habit.

I'll go check it out, Thanks for the heads-up

watch_zps36281bdb.png

No more until after new years I think :)

box_zps4f135fb1.png

watch_zps36281bdb.png

No more until after new years I think :)

box_zps4f135fb1.png

Nice, Breitling are like sex on the wrist. Real attention getters. All divers, last spot going to be another or go for something different? Wearing the Jazzmaster today omw to Tourneau to look at some Longines.

Back