• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Picked up some Bose Bluetooth headphones this week to use at work and home, amazing sound quality (especially in wired mode), and the battery live is good,

2015-03-29 13.14.21.jpg

Discovered the best part when i got home, the bluetooth receiver (buttons/mic/battery) is detachable, so you can charge it while using it in wired mode. Great feature for when the battery is dead.

2015-03-29 13.14.47.jpg

2500 in the SN, it's most like Samsung HYK0. Should do 2600/2666 at stock timings with a little extra voltage :)

Guess what time it is?
(Excuse the extreme blur, my phone's camera is now messed up because the plastic covering the lens is somehow bent.) :-/

It's play time :thup:
IMG_20150330_172736[1].jpg

GA970-UD3 & FX 6300 from ATMINSIDE.
Thanks again man! :D

Received a loaner Pot today from Jaymz9350. Koolance CPU-LN2 (V.1). Maybe on Good Friday I can get some runs in? hmmm

20150330_170622[1].jpg

Hehe :D
I can't wait either :)

Oh, also forgot to mention:
I got hired on full time today at the place I've been a temp! :thup:

Got a new laptop for around the house. Dell 15.6" Inspiron 7000 series. The 5th gen i7 onboard as well just ordered a 250GB 850 Evo to replace the crappy 1TB hdd

I do have to say overall its a pretty speedy system. Onboard graphics I've been pretty impressed with on a IPS 1080p touch screen. Much more responsive than the Surface Pro 3 I had for a little bit a few months ago. Sorta sad for something that is half the price.

ImageUploadedByOverclockers1427898434.119785.jpg

Last edited:
Mmmm, I have the U2414H. I can only imagine how nice that one is!

Edit: $406 on Amazon is a nice price for a 25" 1440p Dell w/ 99% sRGB!!

I'm using it with my speakers (klipsch promedia 2.1) and the cans I just purchased. I can hear a huge difference in the cans going from the rear audio output of my mobo to the D1, like huge difference. The sound is much more detailed and seems to be warmer. (if that makes sense) For the speakers I don't notice much of difference probably since I have to use a RCA to female 3.5mm jack adapter. The speakers also have a built in Amp located in the sub. I am very pleased with the D1 and you really notice the difference when listening to FLAC files.

Back