• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes, just the outside.
I have oodles of random fittings so I'm sure I can rig up some plug for the ends. :thup:

Well that's disappointing.... Mayhems Ultraclear is impervious to stains and dyes. Not even a tinge of colour. Crystal clear.

Good for dyes in the loop, bad for dyeing the tubing :p

Attachments

• 1463793315047.jpg
    1463793315047.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 212
I got an EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ from their refurb site today. I've set my 8320 machine to 'finish' the F@H WU running on the HD 6950. Tomorrow I'll uninstall the AMD drivers & install the new card. :burn:

I got an EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ from their refurb site today. I've set my 8320 machine to 'finish' the F@H WU running on the HD 6950. Tomorrow I'll uninstall the AMD drivers & install the new card. :burn:
How do you like it compared to AMD card you had installed?

Got an Intel Quark D2000 (thought I needed a change from the typical Arduino)

pYb5H4dh.jpg

And

Supposedly the Holy Grail of <$100 cans when you can grab them on sale (if at all these days)

RFXb5XQh.jpg

After 23 years of marriage I finally broke down and got the wife a patio set. She's a patient one fortunately.

20160526_175849.jpg

Got these two items yesterday, the flash drive is a 32GB OTG dual ended, micro USB and normal USB 3 connector. Works well in all the phones and tablets I've tried it in so far, pretty fast read performance although write is a lot slower (120 MB/s and 25 MB/s). The HUb is a USB 3.0 hub with the option to power it from a 5v supply.

2e2d49fa1650e511f99f68fa34d428df.png

cca15ec43dd827c5ed194ee902155a59.png

Got this:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

But can't fold on it yet.

Last edited:
Hnggggg

Initial impressions?

My wife (who says she hates computers) is hogging the computer reading my facebook account.

I'm hoping to play around with it this evening. In the meantime, I'm doing yard-work.

Edit: Ok, I'm back on my computer and Stanford updated their info so I can fold on it. I'm getting between 700K and 750K PPD, which is at least 150K to 200K ppd over what a 980Ti produces.

I'm thinking about buying 3DMark through steam to run some benchmarks on it.

Any suggestions on a new game to try? I've only got 1080p monitors (2) to play with.

Last edited:
Nice card...

Games at 1080 on a 1080? I am assuming these are 60Htz as well. What kinds of games do you like?
You will be maxing everything and your card will barely break a sweat.

My wife (who says she hates computers) is hogging the computer reading my facebook account.

I'm hoping to play around with it this evening. In the meantime, I'm doing yard-work.

Edit: Ok, I'm back on my computer and Stanford updated their info so I can fold on it. I'm getting between 700K and 750K PPD, which is at least 150K to 200K ppd over what a 980Ti produces.

I'm thinking about buying 3DMark through steam to run some benchmarks on it.

Any suggestions on a new game to try? I've only got 1080p monitors (2) to play with.

If you like fps games like team fortress over watch just came out and it's a lot of fun.

Back