• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Classy goodness in the 540, mmmmm

Edit: Is it just me or is the EVO crooked?

What is going on with this Oculus ?

can you play any game with these or does the develpoer have to support it ?

Looks like it has to be way cool

Been on an audio shtick as of late, bought two items to feed the audio geek in me:

First up, a used Sennheiser HD800 with very minor cosmetic defect, got it at a pretty good price though.
1_zps67c0c3e1.jpg

Next, an iFi Micro iDSD DAC/AMP to power the beast....
microidsd_zps02a5bd65.jpg

Been having odd issues with Comcast droping conx recently where it drops/comes back up/drops/comes back up/drops/comes back up several times in a row, then works fine for a few hours then repeats the process several times a day. (doesn't matter what time of day it is)

Haven't been able to isolate what the issue is on my end, but realized that the coax and splitter for the TV/Cable Modem were installed well before digital and HD were offered. Decided to eliminate the possibility they could contribute to the problem by purchasing a new splitter and cables. I figure if I replace it all now, this gives Comcast no wiggle room to say that the "inside wiring" is at fault when I contact them about the issue.

G5QZf5T.jpg

Been having odd issues with Comcast droping conx recently where it drops/comes back up/drops/comes back up/drops/comes back up several times in a row, then works fine for a few hours then repeats the process several times a day. (doesn't matter what time of day it is)

Haven't been able to isolate what the issue is on my end, but realized that the coax and splitter for the TV/Cable Modem were installed well before digital and HD were offered. Decided to eliminate the possibility they could contribute to the problem by purchasing a new splitter and cables. I figure if I replace it all now, this gives Comcast no wiggle room to say that the "inside wiring" is at fault when I contact them about the issue.

View attachment 155832

Depending if you pay the insurance fee monthly, they can come to the house and fix it at no cost and replace what is needed. They also added a powered booster just in case. All is well.

Last time I had those dreadful symptoms, I had the pole lines chewed up because of the squirrels, since they like to use the insulation for shelter, apparently.

Hope your issues get resolved.

Awww yis, upgrade for the router. No more spinning disk in that server.

IMG_1340.jpg

Reason for me to get that PSU is because i'm about to build another rig and i really want to run 4 way crossfirex
I buy 3 card for now, will buy the 4th card later, also i don't really need the 5960x, 5930k will do, i just want a Hasswell E system

Untitled.jpg

i will put $450 that i save toward the Caselab magnum STH10 but it gonna have to wait till next month :)
http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-sth10/

Got a stock 980 (embarrassing plastic packaging, btw)

IMG_20141105_174403.jpg

Gave her a spin just to see if everything was OK. ASIC is 78.4 (not really important, but...)

Untitled (1).png

Also her little brother arrived (with his friends)

IMG_20141105_175648.jpg

and, obviously, the gift for the "friend" (free shipping and one day :shock:)

IMG_20141105_180623.jpg

I got the rest of my loop today from Performance PCs.

EK Supremacy EVO Full Copper
Primoflex Advanced LRT black 10'
2x EK G1/4 x 1/2" barbs

20141107_174537.jpg

Last edited:
stuff_zpsa388445b.jpg

Titan Black, R5E and 5960x Waiting on Corsair H105, Corsair 750D, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB and 16GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum 2800

The 256GB mSATA SSD I bought in the classies here just arrived:

ssd1.jpg

ssd2.jpg

Man is it tiny. The frame is a 2.5" adapter.

I got a new victim and torturing device in today. She still needs a little cleaning. Looks like the previous owner(s) really liked to play rough too. Hehehe.

20141110_170804.jpg

Back