• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Huzzah Whaaaaat!!!!

I don't break things! I modify and improve them.
As my old man used to say:

SwartHack's Ol' Man said:
If it doesn't work, force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyway.

SP said:
I had to reboot my routers and the modem. banghead.gif
Dang internet I swear.......

You have to crank the handle on the side faster!

Cheers!

Last edited:
A friend of mine just gave me back a computer I built for her back in 2010 because she only uses her laptop now. Sure it sounds old, but it will be a great htpc upgrade. The computer was just shy of $2000 cad back then.

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE CPU
Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5
2x4GB g.skill ripjawsX ddr3-1600
Cooler master haf 932 case
Corsair TX850W psu
Sapphire Vapor-X 5770 1GB
CoolIt Eco-R120 closed loop water cooler
OCZ Vertex 2 Extended 60gb SSD
WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD
DVD burner
Samsung 226BW monitor
Windows 7 pro key

How can I show video so it will click to full size in this forum when folks want to enlarge?

Not sure if Vbulletin on OCF allows it... According to Google: "The owner of the website who has embedded a YouTube player has disabled fullscreen." :shrug:

Well everyone knows i got my EVGA 970 FTW+ in Jan of this yr
well i made the leap and got myself a 1070 SC
AND a AIO Swiftech 240x2 Prestige (Sponsored) DSCN2039.JPG DSCN2040.JPG

Very nice 1070 indeed.

I picked up my Dell XPS 13 last night. Loving this thing so far. Very compact, and the screen is amazing! I got the UHD screen and 256 Gb SSD. Just needing something for travel and such

A friend of mine just gave me back a computer I built for her back in 2010 because she only uses her laptop now. Sure it sounds old, but it will be a great htpc upgrade. The computer was just shy of $2000 cad back then.

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE CPU
Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5
2x4GB g.skill ripjawsX ddr3-1600
Cooler master haf 932 case
Corsair TX850W psu
Sapphire Vapor-X 5770 1GB
CoolIt Eco-R120 closed loop water cooler
OCZ Vertex 2 Extended 60gb SSD
WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD
DVD burner
Samsung 226BW monitor
Windows 7 pro key

I use something with a very similar spec as my work computer. See my sig below the one called Hobbit, it's in a cube case hence the name. More than adequate for routine work and can compress video in real time when required.

Got a new set of bookshelf speakers for my desktop. Though they got a little better over time, was never crazy about the Sony SS-B1000s I had hooked up. Actually think the $40 set of JBL Loft 40s I have in the bedroom sound better than the Sonys more often than not, so when I saw these for $100 on the egg, had to grab a set.

53qmHQgh.jpg

XG5MOUQh.jpg

Back