• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
*lifts rock*

It was a joke regarding the NFL and the Ray Rice and others that recently got in trouble for domestic violence

*puts rock down* :p

Yea, seems like all you hear about when they are talking about the NFL

I am a Skins fan :screwy:

Used to be a season ticket holder , but pricing just got to insane

Defiantly up for some football and wings though.

Maybe we can overclock my I phone at halftime :)

Need to fix your sig with the new hardware

Hit me with a PM, have plans this Sunday but wide open next

*lifts rock*

It was a joke regarding the NFL and the Ray Rice and others that recently got in trouble for domestic violence

*puts rock down* :p

ahhh...lol...sorry i missed that haha
Yea, seems like all you hear about when they are talking about the NFL

I am a Skins fan :screwy:

Used to be a season ticket holder , but pricing just got to insane

Defiantly up for some football and wings though.

Maybe we can overclock my I phone at halftime :)

Need to fix your sig with the new hardware

Hit me with a PM, have plans this Sunday but wide open next

Will do. I'm a Niners fan...been since I was little...that loss sunday night against Chicago was retarded...

Remind me when we're having a beer to make fun of you for having an iphone btw :p

but poor RG3!

he's done

I just found out that I can't edit a post to include more pix. Here's an ATTO of the Intel 730 240 Gb I referenced above.

ATTO 730 18Sept14.png

I cloned my M4 128Gb over to the Intel 730 as I was having some unusual events that lead me to believe that I may have been about to have controller issues on the M4. It was reporting different amounts of available space: more, less, more, less, without much activity on my part. Weird. I could use the space anyway.

Not used to seeing writes so low... Intel SSDs... quality, but not the speediest around at that capacity. I notice the 480GB drive bumps speeds up a ton on writes.

Buccee 001.png Yeah, I was looking at several makes, models, but between the 5 year warranty and the price, $142, the write speeds looked o.k. enough for my needs. I use my Unit #1 for work besides all the other stuff. Besides, I'm stuffing money aside for a major update when Skylake hits the market to hopefully include a a PCIe SSD operating with the 100-series chipset. It's gonna be pricey.

I'll need to revisit the post above as I tapped the 'Advanced' button and couldn't figure out why I couldn't upload more pix.

Aha, also must click the 'Manage Attachments' button. I didn't scroll down far enough. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Bought a number of stuff quite recently, latest haul was yesterday. Bought a second CM Novatouch, using custom key caps on both of them...The one on top has the Miami keyset, while the one below has the Sanctuary key set.
20140912_121035_zps4ff9fcb5.jpg
This would come as no surprise to the regulars here, yet another keyboard purchase in the KUL ES-87 MX Clear, and a Bumble Bee keyset.
20140919_153536_zps335a2a1f.jpg
The keyboard with the Bumble Bee keyset installed.
20140919_165906_zps490e7d85.jpg
Also go the much talked about Kingston HyperX Cloud headset, excellent headset for gaming, movies and music.....tight bass, with a subtler mid and good highs. Bassheads may not like it, but for those who appreciate better sound....a more balanced sound with some emphasis on bass, this is the one to get! A pic of the HX Cloud and the second Novatouch I'd gotten.
20140910_163008_zps68166266.jpg
To enhance my audio experience, I've gotten an Asus Xonar Phoebus Solo 7.1 soundcard, it nicely balances out music on the HX Cloud, enhances mids somewhat.
20140919_171457_zpse81c874c.jpg

I love this thread :D

i got an G240 which incredibly huets my left ear(doctor says its allergic)(actually 6 days ago but i don't buy stuff much, once a year!!!)

An LPC1768 header board
2 small heatsinks for mosfet
Raspberry pi b+ + 2 sinks 1 week ago;)
Water pump(small 12v)
An Antistatic wrist;)

Planning to buy Nexus 6;) only thing i need:p

I recently received a raspberry pi as a birthday present. Sadly I didn't got around to do much with it yet.
I started following some tutorials for python coding and I look forward to order a starter package with a circuit board, some resistors, LED s and stuff.
Haven't decided what my first great project will be, so I'll stick around with learning the basics for now :)
Definitely an amazing little thing.

I managed to buy a SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion card (soundcard + front panel IO box) from a fella who had issues with them. It was a safe buy as the guy told me I can return the soundcard after a week or two should I encounter any issue with it. Best part is, it cost me a mere 40USD for them.
soundcard_zps868d5dda.jpg
20140922_181750_zps8371394f.jpg
20140922_181905_zps8f2e933d.jpg

One thing for sure, I can hear a distinct difference between this soundcard and the mobo onboard audio, sound is crisper, the Gatlin gun in UT3 has metallic 'clink' when I fire it. Gonna play around with it some more,...

Last edited:
I recently received a raspberry pi as a birthday present. Sadly I didn't got around to do much with it yet.
I started following some tutorials for python coding and I look forward to order a starter package with a circuit board, some resistors, LED s and stuff.
Haven't decided what my first great project will be, so I'll stick around with learning the basics for now :)
Definitely an amazing little thing.

i got an pi but left it, because all the stuff uses PI software help !, i wanted learn to program Cortex A not pi :|

so i got an Cortex M3 !
i might return to pi baremetal programming! when i learned Cortex m3!

Last edited:
Got this in the FedEx mail today

Attachments

• 8b746e3d273b34c92c0b8ac8933a2bd9.png
    8b746e3d273b34c92c0b8ac8933a2bd9.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 93
Back