• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Going to be overvolting my Giga 790X. Max volts for my 6000+ and 3800+ is only 1.5v and I can't blow them up with that little voltage. So as Mr. Scott says I'll be "Giving it all she's got!" Keep in mind this will be for extreme cooling only.

"Go out with a bang!" is another saying. :rofl: Something tells me you're taking Silver to town! :p:D:popcorn:

Nonetheless, good luck and keep me in the loop where this thread will be and please post pics of this.

Wait. WHAT?????? Please say that's not true? Just the brick store or their online stuffs too?

I don't think it's the company as a whole, just the location that was closest to me. I'm not a fan of TD but I have to admit it was nice having a local retail store that did carry high end gear :(

And for what it's worth they were one of the first tech e-tailers to take Bitcoin

Occasionally they even have a good price or two. But those days have become rare in the last 2 years.

Got a Logitech G930 gaming headset on Friday

Things are coming together for the reviews :)

Got a Logitech G930 gaming headset on Friday

Things are coming together for the reviews :)

My old and trusted headset! Been trying replacements because it's finally starting to have one plastic piece break after 4 years...
Haven't found another wireless headset I like as much out of the box as a G930.

Occasionally they even have a good price or two. But those days have become rare in the last 2 years.

"Retail Store Closing

On March 10, 2015, TigerDirect's parent company Systemax Inc. announced that it will be exiting all retail operations except three locations.... ( Flagler in Miami, Jefferson, Ga ( Distirbution Center, B2B, and Retail Outlet )... and a store in Puerto Rico. It will also be closing a distribution center in Naperville, Ill. They will be Focusing on On-line Sales , and Business to Business now as a Business Model as On-line sales have skyrocketed each year. Systemax Inc. has listed the services of Gordon Brothers to assist in the store closing process. Stores are expected to close by the end of the Second Quarter. [12]"

This is sad for me since I liked buying hdds from them locally since it made for easy swaps if one died early.

A few more things showed up in the mail today. Think the only thing left is stuff I need to pick up locally!
IMG_20150323_154557.jpg

And as far as T-D all but like 3 of their B&M stores are closing. I stopped by the store in Raleigh last week and was utterly disappointed at their "clearance" sale. Prices AFTER discount were still higher than microcenter, amazon and newegg (for the items I was interested in. Didnt look at video cards to much, but the ones that actually had prices on them werent any bargain after discount thats for sure)

And Bishoff has no sli bridge... Probably would have put that on before mounting the res if it were me

Luke, those look like the timings for a double sided Hynix MFR set. Have you checked the serial to see what IC's it has?

And as far as T-D all but like 3 of their B&M stores are closing. I stopped by the store in Raleigh last week and was utterly disappointed at their "clearance" sale. Prices AFTER discount were still higher than microcenter, amazon and newegg (for the items I was interested in. Didnt look at video cards to much, but the ones that actually had prices on them werent any bargain after discount thats for sure)

And Bishoff has no sli bridge... Probably would have put that on before mounting the res if it were me

Lol I was waiting for someone to notice. I mounted the res, and actually booted it up. Took the pic and then realized I was missing something. :p

Gonna be a huge upgrade. Still haven't seen any point in updating from my 2600K yet since it's so fast overclocked.

You might not get much extra out of that chip due to heat, but it'll fly even at stock.

Back