• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lol yep for the Silverado. Although I'm thinking about brazing the old one and maybe making an Uber set-up. I'm thinking on the lines of pure Prestone Dex-cool concentrate (for aluminum rads) with the rad packed in dry ice. The jug says a 70% ratio is good down to -65c. Pure has to be good down to at least -90c. Hmmm.

The big rig.
20150524_140222.jpg

I got me some new pc hardware today :)

MSI Z97 Xpower this's my first non ASUS ROG motherboard, will see how good this board stack up to the MAXIMUS 6 EXTREME in term of oc and stability under heavy load.

Intel core I7 4790k

DSCN2500.JPG

having a job is awesome. and this is my first 24" gaming monitor.

BenQ XL2420z. and my eyes feel great! i cant stop gaming on this bad boy!

IMG_20150603_002210.jpg

Bought a 5TB WD Elements to accommodate my ever expanding storage needs, got it a a good price from a friend of mine...
4_zpspmme4cza.jpg
Due to the Seidon AIO crapping out on me (wasn't sure, but suspected it as cause of failure to boot for my FX8350 rig), I went to the local tech mall and grab a GamerStorm (by Deep Cool) Maelstrom 240 AIO, not bad, temp's idling at 34C which is damn decent....will have to check on load temp though. Actually bought this a few days back....
3_zps8ptrsuxt.jpg
My FX8350 rig's off and running w/o a problem after swapping out the dead AIO with the new one....finally got off my lazy butt and did it yesterday....
3_zpsa2dhdjno.jpg

Back