• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Made a couple of non-keyboard related purchases, a pair of Gigabyte HD7950's which I'd be getting tomorrow, these would go into my 3rd rig. The HD7970 which is presently in my 3rd rig, would go into my gaming capable HTPC rig. Also went and got a Sennheiser HD650 which I'd take delivery of in a matter of days. Will be back with pics......so damn stoked right now.

ec06a6fa47893aebdf09a95c0adc820b.png

TP-Link 10400 mAh powerbank, very nice gadget. Will have to remember to keep it charged in case of power outages.

Awesome!! Do you have anything to do with it yet?

Elite Dangerous is probably the best and ultimate game to have with it so far. Its... well spectacular. Amazing to say the least.
I can see why a higher res version is needed since its 1080p overall is ok but 2x 1080p screens (1 per eye) I would say is the best solution for this to get rid of the screen door effect and higher clarity on text in games so far.

Alien Isolation would be my next goal but more and more games are coming out with support so we'll see :) I'm excited for it.

Got my Oculus Rift a few weeks ago and got things worked out to run some cool stuff , Assetto Corsa looks fantastic and the immersion is over the top even though full support isn't even in play yet , Alien Isolation is creepy as hell!...I already bought 2 new packs of Haynes!

IMG_9731.jpg

IMG_9734.jpg

IMG_9738.jpg

No pics, everyones seen one... But I picked up an Nvidia GTX770 (actual nVidia branded) and I must say this thing OC's like a beast so far.
gtx770.PNG

I thought that was just a gimmick?
I've never found any correlation between the AISC quality and OC'ing and everyday use..

Build friends PC about a month ago.

pAEMXM

pAHjeJ

Links are broken, host here?

Back