• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
These guys arrived by Fedex today, 40 dollars from the egg. Bluetooth and conventional speakers. Nice sound and BT connects easily.

b42857e9815f8f5886a1f0f723a5a3a8.png

They strong enough?

Absolutely strong enough...Most of the plastic ones use the exact same formulation of ABS that I use on my printer. I've been working on different designs for more/less leverage, 2-finger levers, multi-color levers(tiger-stripe), etc.

Got this little beauty for my laptop today. Plextor M6M PX-256M6M mSATA 256GB SSD, took my boot time to about 4 seconds.

16ac5b3cd86891eff5a516f3edbaa05a.png

naw temps went up when i took out the 280 on top of air540 and replaced it with a 240mm which I was able to fit internally. So getting a bigger case to put more raddage on lol. Plus dont she look sweet lol.

for now it'll be the 360mm on top the 280mm in front and 240mm on floor. I may at some point change it to 2 360mm 60mm thick rads or maybe a monsta or 2 current rads are 45mm thick.

I love mine Daleon. I don't use it for FPSer's but for all MMRPG's.

Nice case SIN. I do like the Corsair's.

Went thrifting today and found Sierra's "The Island of Dr. Brain" and Myst III - Exile. Also the postman dropped off the new lid and pan for my PowerBook G4 Aluminum, so it has a new look to it now.

So, finally picked up my Maximus VII Formula

Some of you will say I wasted my money...whatever...this board is beautiful!

I got him a new friend too :D

1409945090387.jpg

20140905_153312.jpg

20140905_232823.jpg

Ill have to get some better shots of it installed when all of my wiring is straightened up.

hahaha. You ever out in York? Ill be making it out for beer/wings more often now b/c of football season with my friends.

It'd be nice to have at least 1 friend thats into PC **** like I am. lol.

Back