• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got this over a month ago after winning the MB and Ram from EVGA's promotional runs with a few other things there and not pictured to finish the updated rig.

15799982356_c83d969dfb_o.jpg

Got this over a month ago after winning the MB and Ram from EVGA's promotional runs with a few other things there and not pictured to finish the updated rig.

15799982356_c83d969dfb_o.jpg

You're cooling an X99 cpu with a hyper 212? Not gonna get very high OC's.
BTW you know you need to use four sticks of RAM to take advantage of the quad channel IMC right?

You're cooling an X99 cpu with a hyper 212? Not gonna get very high OC's.
BTW you know you need to use four sticks of RAM to take advantage of the quad channel IMC right?

Actually that cooler was for the one of the other x58 rigs and the ram is actually a quad kit, 2 sticks stack up top of each other separated by plastic. ;)

Another very nice win GTX :thup:

Thank you :salute:

Got the new TV today :D Quite the upgrade from the 8 year old 32" 1080p set up I had.
Don't mind the Ethernet cable, that goes to the HTPC... It's getting taken care of this week.

IMG_2312_Small.jpg

I see you are a WISe man. Very nice Ceramic dial Prof. Been wanting to add a Moonwatch and Bondwatch to my collection for a while. Enjoy it for a long time!

I spotted the Omega Dark Side of the Moon while picking up this one its a thing of beauty and my next target

I spotted the Omega Dark Side of the Moon while picking up this one its a thing of beauty and my next target

The Dark Side of the Moon is probably my top grail currently. I don't see getting it anytime soon though. Could splurge for it but to many other fun toys rather put that much cash towards. Maybe when I'm older and have fewer priorities.

IMG490.jpg

Aww yeah!
I scored the NH-D14 for $41 US on ebay :)

These are for the 3570K I plan to get very shortly
Time to retire the i5 2300 :D

Fixed that ;)
Recoup some money, you can put it back toward the system or pocket it to make the upgrade easier on the wallet!

Maybe.... Might give it to my neighbours kid - he wants to buy a desktop.
Maybe I'll make him build one instead lol

Got two Silicon Power 120GB SSDs a couple days ago, $35 each no rebates from the Egg. Replaced the 750GB HDD in the wife's laptop with one, and will be replacing the 1TB HDD in my father in law's desktop. Putting those two drives in my server for additional storage. Win/Win!

Nice workstation, Blaylock!

Got two Silicon Power 120GB SSDs a couple days ago, $35 each no rebates from the Egg. Replaced the 750GB HDD in the wife's laptop with one, and will be replacing the 1TB HDD in my father in law's desktop. Putting those two drives in my server for additional storage. Win/Win!

Nice workstation, Blaylock!

Lmao that just does not sound very fair for them.

Back