• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haha!

Partly accurate, not just Steelseries :D

More to come in the following days/weeks :chair:

I just picked up a Sennheiser pc350se headset, but was very curious as to the sound of the siberia sets. I wish the pc350 had a bit more bass, but they sound very nice. If I want more bass I can always go back to the Philips Fidelio's. All my headsets get to rockin when I power them with the Fiio Kilamanjaro amp.

Better interwebz package.

$75/mo gets 7.5(?)Mb Down, 500K up 30Gb/month.

Yay! 10 more GB a month!! :clap:

Better interwebz package.

$75/mo gets 7.5(?)Mb Down, 500K up 30Gb/month.

Yay! 10 more GB a month!! :clap:

Oh wow that's brutal. I'm just about to move, been checking out internet at the new place, it looks like I'll be getting 50 down, 15 up, for $80/month, but 50% off for the first 6 months.
And 500gb cap

Oh wow that's brutal. I'm just about to move, been checking out internet at the new place, it looks like I'll be getting 50 down, 15 up, for $80/month, but 50% off for the first 6 months.
And 500gb cap
I could get the Extreme 10 Mb down plan, with a 100 GB cap. 69.99 /month....

BUT I'd have to pay 99$ for the installer to check if I can get the satellite signal PLUS I need a new dish transmitter AND new modem :-/

Large upfront costs........

Going to be overvolting my Giga 790X. Max volts for my 6000+ and 3800+ is only 1.5v and I can't blow them up with that little voltage. So as Mr. Scott says I'll be "Giving it all she's got!"

EDIT: Keep in mind this will be for extreme cooling only. Watch for the project log after I get some practice soldering in on a dead board.

Going to be overvolting my Giga 790X. Max volts for my 6000+ and 3800+ is only 1.5v and I can't blow them up with that little voltage. So as Mr. Scott says I'll be "Giving it all she's got!" Keep in mind this will be for extreme cooling only.
Oh wow, that's great you're going to have to post some pics of that!

Back