• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got a referbed laptop at a local electronics recycler. $175 Got a matching sleeve for $10
14" 1600x900
Code:
Dell Latitude E6430
Motherboard manufacturer
Dell Inc.
Motherboard serial number
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BIOS Version & Date
A16 (08/19/2014)
Test operating system
Windows 10 Professional Edition build 14393 (64-bit)
CPU type
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz
RAM
4001 MB
Video card
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 
Disk drive
Model WDC WD3200BEKT-75PVMT1 (Size: 320GB)
Optical drive
E: MAT****A DVD+-RW UJ8DB (CD-RW/DVDRW)
Network
Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection (MAC: EC:F4:BB:03:0F:A4)
Network
Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N 6205 Driver (Speed: 144Mb/s)Network
Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI)
Network
Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network) (Speed: 3Mb/s)
Also has HDMI, eSATA, USB3

Pictures? They all look the same lol. Mine is the charcoal black/ dark grey magnesium case. Still weighs in around 5lbs.

View attachment 189021
Those were such tanks!

After JrClocker followed my laptop post with his badass car post, my laptop post is now relegated as another traction device lol.
:facepalm:

After JrClocker followed my laptop post with his badass car post, my laptop post is now relegated as another traction device lol.
:facepalm:

I saw your laptop post and was about to congratulate you on a great deal, but then I saw the Alfa and got distracted...... Cars and motorcycles do that to me. Especially Italian cars that aren't Fiats. LOL

Really? Prying me out of that car would be a Herculean task. LOL

I've driven Infiniti since 2003, so this was a big deal to switch to a new brand. I saw the Super Bowl commercial and was like hrmmm. It was my wife's idea to go "looking" today.

I absolutely love the car. The car look is unique and fantastic. The inside is comfy and stylish. And it goes like hell. You punch it at 60 MPH and it throws you back in the seat when the turbo kicks in!

And you can pull out the registration and read 'Alfa Romeo'. Probably the single coolest name a car company ever had. LOL. I fell in love with Alfas back in the 80s when the GTV 6 came out.

I've driven Infiniti since 2003, so this was a big deal to switch to a new brand. I saw the Super Bowl commercial and was like hrmmm. It was my wife's idea to go "looking" today.

I absolutely love the car. The car look is unique and fantastic. The inside is comfy and stylish. And it goes like hell. You punch it at 60 MPH and it throws you back in the seat when the turbo kicks in!
Now imagine if it was a Quadrifoglio!

And you can pull out the registration and read 'Alfa Romeo'. Probably the single coolest name a car company ever had. LOL. I fell in love with Alfas back in the 80s when the GTV 6 came out.

It says "Alpha" on the registration!

Maybe the next ATM!

Farking A's YEAH:thup:

Did everyone see my Fire Extinguisher???:D

Cheers

You mean the "Darn I wired something wrong again" device? It is red and weighs about 3 lbs. right? :chair:

Sorry I got sidetracked looking at the rapelling figurine.

Back