• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got this interesting little device today

linksys-li-RE6500-1-a.jpg

An AC1200 dual band wireless extender. So far setup and use has been without any hassle, unusually for Linksys in my experience.

i would have tried to get that board from him if i had the money. i think the OCF line from asrock is the best bang per buck for ocing and features.

I scored an ASUS Strix GTX 1080! Grabbed it from Fry's on the way home from work. Now to get it folding!

is this a rule im not aware of or something

You get people who can't see third party hosts when they're on a work network, broken image links all over the forum, and other issues.
It's general forum etiquette to use the forum's image hosting arrangement, assuming they have one (which we do).
The process is beyond easy for you, since you already have it uploaded to imgur, simply click on the "Insert Image" button when posting and pick "From URL"...

I don't believe it's a rule as much as it's just good forum practice. If you look at the original post to this thread you'll get a good example of why he's suggesting it..

Quick Link

+1
Perfect example, actually, I see the image in the first post and you clearly aren't.

A link to what happens when image links are dead: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=374897

Thanks! I'm pretty stoked about having it. This is my first G-Sync experience as well. Now I have to get a G-Sync monitor for my main gaming rig lol. I don't know how I've gone this long without one.

Thanks! I'm pretty stoked about having it. This is my first G-Sync experience as well. Now I have to get a G-Sync monitor for my main gaming rig lol. I don't know how I've gone this long without one.

Yea, G-Sync is a thing of beauty on NV's side that is for sure, and it's pretty awesome having it on a lappy though :O Color me a bit jealous, I might need to look into some laptop options with G-Sync in the future since G-Sync is a thing for those now.

This showed up today. Won it over at hwbot. Probably gonna be putting it up for sale as I don't have anything capable of running ddr4.
0801161733.jpg

OverallResized.jpg

"New" ride. 2008 Honda Accord Coupe. Near 80k miles and got it for $5k. It has a few cosmetic issues but couldn't beat the price. Already have a few mods lined up for it; blue LEDs for the interior, installing new sound system (speakers, subwoofers, amp, but keeping stock headunit), 25% tints on windows, and will be changing all the chrome and rims into matte black.

This showed up today. Won it over at hwbot. Probably gonna be putting it up for sale as I don't have anything capable of running ddr4.

You got that quick. They must like you. We waited 8 months for last years team cup prizes.

View attachment 181844

"New" ride. 2008 Honda Accord Coupe. Near 80k miles and got it for $5k. It has a few cosmetic issues but couldn't beat the price. Already have a few mods lined up for it; blue LEDs for the interior, installing new sound system (speakers, subwoofers, amp, but keeping stock headunit), 25% tints on windows, and will be changing all the chrome and rims into matte black.

Looks good!
In israel that used car would cost 20k atleast.

Back