• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got a ASUS M5A78L-M motherboard to put all my leftover parts in an old HP desktop case. Other parts include a CX430 PSU, FX-6300, a laptop HDD, GTX 650ti and Windows 7.

Found a Mobo (MSI H61 whatever) with 2x4 RAM sticks and a I3 2130 :DDD
People here throw PCs like its worthless.
WhatsApp Image 2016-10-27 at 23.13.12.jpeg

I got my "CableMod" sleeved psu cable set today...

big fat "meh". Not impressed at all, considering the hype. Price is right for what youre getting, but man my expectations were let down pretty hard. That said, I don't have the time or patience to sleeve my entire psu, so... i guess this will do.

iphone 6 that I picked up from sno.lcn in the classies....

Canada customs took me for 60 bucks in duty at the border.... who is free trade benefiting again?

Phone exactly as advertised. The wife is happy. :)

Iphone.jpg

I got my "CableMod" sleeved psu cable set today...

big fat "meh". Not impressed at all, considering the hype. Price is right for what youre getting, but man my expectations were let down pretty hard. That said, I don't have the time or patience to sleeve my entire psu, so... i guess this will do.

What about it is MEH? I've been looking at them too. Pics?

What about it is MEH? I've been looking at them too. Pics?

18g wire, super thin sleeving, feels good but doesn't feel "tough". I have a cable I modded myself using MaxCord, and that stuff is WAY better.

I have some cheap-o bitfenix extensions I bought ages ago, they are using the same material, and craftsmanship and quality is roughly the same.

20161105_133849.jpg 20161105_133905.jpg

this top one is the cablemod, the bottom one is my first ever attempt at psu cable sleeving. Hmm.
20161105_022734.jpg
20161105_134342.jpg

Back