• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You know what scares me the most about this?

Pretty much ANY shop where i buy hardware, with an order above 150usd, its free shipping.

But non the less, hope you enjoy the card.

A few posts before yours he said it was overnight guaranteed by 10AM...

A few posts before yours he said it was overnight guaranteed by 10AM...

And I got it at 0930 Saturday morning...but I had no internet or TV all weekend because some nutless wonder from Comcast (who was at my apartment complex disconnecting users for non-payment) disconnected me instead of my next door neighbor who didn't pay their bill...so I've been unable to test it with my games...

They re-connected me this morning so I'll be able to play games tonight

Goodies!

Finally replaced the airbrush a dirtbag ex in law stole! And got the LED strips for my build and my daughter's build. Annnnd, the SSD I'm going to load my daughter's OS on. That should keep her (my old) FX rig snappy for a while. :) I'm getting a camera in the near future, so, sorry about the lousy web cam pic quality.

Picture 6.jpg Picture 7.jpg Picture 8.jpg Picture 9.jpg

And I got it at 0930 Saturday morning...but I had no internet or TV all weekend because some nutless wonder from Comcast (who was at my apartment complex disconnecting users for non-payment) disconnected me instead of my next door neighbor who didn't pay their bill...so I've been unable to test it with my games...

They re-connected me this morning so I'll be able to play games tonight

Random question but you don't live in Maryland do you? Sounds like something similar that happened in my complex just recently. Saw some Comcast tech driving around in the complex, stopping at junction boxes. That afternoon got an email from my leasing office saying they're aware of the issues some Comcast users are experiencing and they'll be sending out someone the next day to fix things...

(And yes, I notice the irony of sending an email to report internet problems)

Went to Microcenter for no particular reason it was on the way home from the hospital so I bought some $30 skullcandy earbuds because my apple ones were dying and looked around at all the juicy computer parts. I actually saw an 8800 GT ... I mean really Microcenter rofl...

Here's some of their paper

i0ZfN71.jpg

bbtyieb.jpg

Note the $25 "Inland" Silver Series 400w PSU.

Bet Bobnova would love to get his hands on that lol

I used to go there all the time when I lived closer but now I live about as far away from it as you and only get out there maybe once every other month. I love their CPU deals.

Last time I spent $19.99 on a PSU from ebay, it made a funny noise ;) with white plums of smoke in the rear with the PC shutting off. Never again. :eek:

Back