• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Fellow Scooby owner here :clap: I've got a 2013 WRX I bought off the showroom floor in 2012 and currently sits in the garage for weekend fun @ just over 4600 miles...and an Outback the wife uses as a company vehicle
Heck yeah o/\o. I installed that exhaust last night and it sounds amazing. Turbo spools up way faster, too.

Nah, I won't go that serious into performance. Mine is just a daily street driver. I'm focusing on the easy stuff: exhaust, intake, turbo throughput, tuning. I might do an e85 conversion, but that depends on quite a few things.

I would possibly do a chip upgrade and a K&N Cold air filter on that puppy. You might see or should see at least a 50+ HP increase with a performance exhaust if that's what you installed.

I got some wiring because I want to re-do the Dash Camera wiring (And you can never have enough memory cards)
LE5AABn.jpg

I got some more stuff today :), they will be use for case modding.

DSCN2446.JPG

1 Enermax T.B.VEGAS UCTVS12P-R 120mm fan
1 plain white box :)
1 large half round hand file, my old one was too small
1 automatic center punch
1 headlamp because i may be working late in the night and the light in my garage is not bright enough.

1 headlamp because i may be working late in the night and the light in my garage is not bright enough.

What headlamp is that? I am also looking to purchase one since I don't have the best lighting when I work on my builds.

headphones.png
Just bought a pair of ath-ad900x's and a modmic4. Ready to get my audiophile on haha. I've heard good things about these. Actual pictures to follow.

Picked up a few things for one of my CNC guys. This will be linked to two VMC's for CAM purposes.

....and yes, that is a 3.5" floppy drive in the corner.

Attachments

• CNC build.jpg
    CNC build.jpg
    714.9 KB · Views: 64
Back