• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can someone clean up the spam ?

Any luck getting it going ??? , do all the white lights light up when booting ?

Yep, white lights are lit. Boots to safe mode, but black screens as soon as drivers load.

If I boot to the onboard with the GPU connected it makes it into Windows, but crashes the instant it gets a load.

What are you doing Jacquesvem 0_0 why are you posting all these medical stuff?!

It's a spam bot...

I got this, time to put on a show!
View attachment 160037

Edit: **** ME! BSOD 116 every time I try to boot...

Since its an EVGA (Classified) GPU, you should be ok RMAing it. You should still be in the clear on the warranty.

Oh, didn't see that :)
Anyway, i got some cool toy coming too if i'm lucky, i may got it by the end of this month
It's from CaseLabs

View attachment 160039

Wow, I am jealous. My dream case actually is a $1K Caselabs some day. Hopefully before they shrink everything. lol

Huh? How is it a golden chip if it doesn't work? Unless it got overworked.

Because it's known to pass Firestrike Extreme on 1450MHz core/2000MHz mem on ambient cooling.
The seller says it worked before shipping, and I have no reason not to believe him, I've seen the results.

Working on it some more tonight, hopefully it'll start working right.

0216175750.jpg

This ac dual band router that came with this

0216175738.jpg

freebie n router.

The ac actually has made a difference I was a bit dubious but my files will now copy over wifi at about 20 MB/s wheres with dual band n I would get 14-15 MB/s. So now I got an old abg, dual band bgn and this new bgn one to get rid of.

Apologies for the potato quality pics but my phone camera really is a potato.

STRAIGHT FORWARD POST

Corsair Carbide 300r
IMG_20150212_184654.jpg
inside
IMG_20150212_184806.jpg

Pentium G3220
IMG_20150212_184824.jpg

Corsair HX750w. already installed in the corsair 300r. also my first modular power supply.
IMG_20150215_201538.jpg

also i got a Pentium 2030 but i forgot to take a picture of so here is CPUID verifying that it is in my system. main reason i bought it is because im sending my 3570k to shrimp brine so he can delid it, replace thermal paste, and re-lid it back on. 5ghz project of mine. will post pictures of i am successful.
ac2c66fc7e2f2af4956b8370d9a6bfee.jpg

and thats about it. more to come later because mail people are still bringing more of my other stuff here.

.....Wow, I am jealous. My dream case actually is a $1K Caselabs some day. Hopefully before they shrink everything. lol

Year, i like "small" case and the Caselabs STH10 is just the right size
The TX10 is too much for me, i saw one with the pedestal at the LAN event in Houston last year and i'm not exaggerate when i say that i could sleep in that case if the motherboard tray was remove :)

Got my cooler in today. Got to play around with it.

Read reviews saying it was a pain to install....not sure how they were doing it but in my opinion it was easier than any I have had to do. Don't even have to take the fans off or anything.

Looks awesome in the case and cools great.

Attachments

• IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 128
Very nice RayRay. I was looking at those When I got my Noctua. I love the industrial look of them but to hard to find at the time. Post some P95 temps when you get around to it so we can see some before and afters. :beer:

Ok i'll probably do some comparisons and post up tomorrow. But when I first installed it on stock speeds it didn't go over 50C. I was going to get the Noctua at first but I seen this one. Did a little research and figured I could deal with the couple degrees difference for the look. And it is stupid quiet. At 100% load can't hear a thing with my H440 case and it's only 2ft from my head.

It even came with another set of the fan holders so I could add a third fan if I really wanted to.

Didn't think to get a SS with the stock cooler of the temps from p95 but it would get up to 75 during testing at stock speeds.

I guess that you will be using that for your 2 480mm rad in push/pull and 3 of them will be at the front and the last one at the rear for exhaust fan right?, tell me i'm right :)

I'm going to say that'd need to be 17 fans for 2x 480mm in push/pull.

My guess, push/pull on two 360 rads, keeping his Noctua fans for intake/exhaust.

That's $300 worth of fans. :drool: I only need 9 of those to change my rad fans. :D Too pricey though. Wish premium fans were $10-$12 and budget fans were in the $3-$5 range. Wishful thinking, anyways, moving on. lol

I guess that you will be using that for your 2 480mm rad in push/pull and 3 of them will be at the front and the last one at the rear for exhaust fan right?, tell me i'm right :)

Haven't decided on push or pull yet, leaning towards push on 2x 480 rads, two for front intake and two for inside air movement, will have extra Noctua's for another build I'll do later on, plus all the stack case fans, but that's a long ways off. and completing this upgrade to custom loop hit a snag, funding :cry:

I'm going to say that'd need to be 17 fans for 2x 480mm in push/pull.
My guess, push/pull on two 360 rads, keeping his Noctua fans for intake/exhaust.

I thought about going with smaller rads in a push pull config, but reason was talked into me and going with larger/thicker rads won in that discussion.

Still need moar parts, lotz moar. But like any kid at xmas, I had to play with my new toys and see how they looked and if they would work the way I wanted them too.

fans2.jpg

fans1.jpg

the rad fans aren't hooked up yet, still need to make the fan cabling for it and get a controller to control all these fans. That stock case fan does a really really good job keeping the VRM temps down.

Back