• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ahhhh a good motherboard!
Now let's see how far I can REALLY push this 3570K :D

P8Z77 PRO

DSC00881.JPG

Last edited:
LOL, just good fun Jack. If the truth is to be told I only try to out bench myself. If others fall behind me, well they need to add jack up dem volts!

LOL, just good fun Jack. If the truth is to be told I only try to out bench myself. If others fall behind me, well they need to add jack up dem volts!

Well I just may do that now that I have proper VRM's :D
btw, board is fine. 1 slightly bent CPU pin, but I bent it back and all seems good. :)

Two more cans to add to my growing collection of cans....Audio Technica ATH-AD2000 and AKG K812
pic4_zpsq0afeokh.jpg

Attachments

• pic3_zpswrhi5rpq.jpg
    pic3_zpswrhi5rpq.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 139
Very nice! Love the open backs (cool headphone stands, too). What're your favorite pair? Do you use a separate mic when gaming or do you actually have a headset you love to use?

$2200 on Amazon, no tax, free shipping, however there're cheaper model sell for around $1600 :D

are cheap ones like kossel or Reprap Prusa ones any good ? :O yours look amazing ! and expensive :| Having one is awesome ! printing keycaps and phone cases and gears :) and a raspberry pi case !

Well despite the 3rd snowstorm in less than a week I got a Corsair Sabre Laser RGB gaming mouse

Sabre_12_w_600.png

Surprised to have it delivered by UPS as well, has Newegg stopped using Fedex?

Sorry to interrupt, but to stay on topic I just ordered:

http://www.thrustmaster.com/products/hotas-warthog (I like to think of it as the M12-LRV)

HotasWarthog800x600.jpg

and

https://www.oculus.com/dk2/

dk2-hero.jpg

Plan to use 'em both for Elite Dangerous.

Enjoy! I like my Oculus for Elite alot. One of the few games I use it on. Still using the keyboard though but still its slick.

Very nice! Love the open backs (cool headphone stands, too). What're your favorite pair? Do you use a separate mic when gaming or do you actually have a headset you love to use?
I game with my HyperX Cloud, though I'd sometimes use my DT990/600. Mic isn't a factor for me as I play SP mode, not really into online gameplay. Anywat, here's the last of my headphone purchases, a HiFiMan HE400i
06_zpsvfuuybgi.jpg

Here's a group shot, forgot to add my DT990/600
10_zpszmdrfixv.jpg

Surprised to have it delivered by UPS as well, has Newegg stopped using Fedex?

Depends on what shipping you chose. For me, the 3 day shipping is generally UPS, but the cheaper 4-7 day tends to be USPS. I think I got a couple Fedex deliveries also using the cheaper option, and haven't tried the next day or two day shipping options in a while.

Back