• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sorry for blurry pictures, just taken with my phone.
got the new desks all setup in the new place
View attachment 162895
and got the watercooling loop rebuilt in the intel rig, its looking okay, still needing to replace all the tube, and the fittings, but that can wait for now. now just need to find time to build the loop for my amd rig
View attachment 162896

More pics of the rig plz, i want to see the water loop

sorry for blurry pictures, just taken with my phone.
got the new desks all setup in the new place
View attachment 162895
and got the watercooling loop rebuilt in the intel rig, its looking okay, still needing to replace all the tube, and the fittings, but that can wait for now. now just need to find time to build the loop for my amd rig
View attachment 162896

Wow, I gotta say that is a pretty epic setup. Very nice!

I received a box containing Awesome! Couldn't post this up last night as I was busy with the new build.

20150422_175520.jpg
20150422_175937.jpg

Oh and the Quick start guide is 226 pages long. LOL

More pics of the rig plz, i want to see the water loop
This one is patiently waiting for me to install its water loop.
750d.jpg
This one has its water loop, but it needs a good dusting, and the tube, plus all the fittings are going to be replaced with new blue tube, and BP Silver compression fittings(nobody tell the dragon that he is guarding an intel rig!! at least there is an AMD video card inside it)
haf.jpg
haf3.jpg

Wow, I gotta say that is a pretty epic setup. Very nice!

thanks man!

I just took delivery of A XFX 290X and Kyrographics block and backplate. The block came from AquaTuning in Germany. Arrived in 48 hours for $13. Card came from California 5 days for $15. U.S. companies make a nice little profit from shipping. Under load max temp now 1200/1600 +150MV is 42C and the VRM's stay under 35C.
2015-04-09 14.42.38.jpg 2015-04-09 10.35.29-2.jpg

What did I get today? Hit-n-Run in the parking lot, evidently...
zoGjl7u.jpg

$813 to fix (on top of the $754 to replace my washer on Tuesday)

:cry:

It would, but if you have a 1000 deductible then you're screwed. And if you had a 500 deductible and put in a claim your rates may go up.

ah, parking lot hit and run is a no-fault claim where I'm at. and didn't think of 1000 deductible, 300-500 is normal around here, 1000 deducible doesn't really change the rates much from 1000, at least for the vehicles I've owned.

I got a lot of go-fast toys for my go-fast car: 3x Innovation gauges (widebad AFR, boost pressure, oil pressure), Cobb AccessPort, and an Invidia downpipe. I also finally got my car registered, after nearly two months of the dealership being dumb. Still waiting on a custom a-pillar for the gauges to go into.

Tested out the Cobb with an OTS map and holy crap does it make a difference. The stage 1 (mild) map only increased boost by 2 psi and does a little more advanced timing. Can't wait to put the downpipe on and go stage 2 and get a pro tune.

I also got my tow hook license plate holder. I can have the bumper holes filled up so it doesn't look like butt.

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

12_003.jpg
this is the only subaru I like the look of to own myself.
the new ones look like, i just like the older ones much more!
although, I'm more of a chevy guy, donno if i could bring myself to actually buy an import.
need a truck anyways.

It would, but if you have a 1000 deductible then you're screwed. And if you had a 500 deductible and put in a claim your rates may go up.

This, pretty much. I have a $500 deductible which isn't a problem for me so either I pay it and chance my rates going up or I pay the whole thing out of pocket so they remain low and the car fax doesn't show a wreck.

Technically, since I'm replacing all parts with brand-new genuine OEM Subaru parts, there won't be any remaining damage which would drag down re-sale value

Oh, and I got this today for $3510.10
2015-honda-cb300f-photos-and-specs-photo-gallery_9.jpg

Back