• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice, I picked up some 1 oz silver and copper zombucks last year. Should be getting a new shipment of silver from Apmex in this week. Got a Perth YOTH, YOTG, and a 2015 Panda. Got it in just before the current spike but missed out on $15.x last month.

nice little stack. this just adds to the pile, i picked up a few 10oz bars round about $17ish.

Got me some new gears yesterday

DSCN2417.JPG

Nothing special about the PSU but i really like the keyboard, everything is modular and the frame is aluminum so it feel very solid

DSCN2419.JPG

pic 3.jpg

Two small complaint, everything have to be screw together using this small alien key, if you lost the key........
and the volume control on the screen is kinda flimsy, if you're not careful, you may break it.

pic 2.jpg

pic 1.jpg

Last edited:
Allen keys are very easy to find, I wouldn't worry about losing it.

Agreed. Optimus keyboards are by far the coolest thing ever made. Ever. Period. I'd never spend $1000+ on a keybo though. If I had like 30 million dollars, yes. But as a lower middle class person, no.

So stoked, I've won a bid for an AKG K812 which I should be getting in a week to two, I'm also waiting for stock of SMSL M8 DAC, will grab one to go with my Lyr. And just to keep my keyboard creds up, I have ordered a Ducky Shine 4 69 Fire Edition...

Back