• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temps ok?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Knight51

Registered
I just finished my first watercooled build and I was wondering if theses temps for my cpu were reasonable.

Under low load i'm getting around 27 Celsius and heavy load around 42.

I have two rads, one is a blackice GTS stealth 360 slim with just push config and the other one is the blackice gtx 240 with push pull config. I also have my gpu in my loop, but its getting around 22 Celsius under low load and max 28 under heavy load

If your temperature is that high, you should really go to the hospital as you will soon be brain dead.

lol, we need to know your system specs in order to answer this question.

And we have a watercooling forum. This is the more air cooled general forum.

No idea what your heavy load is. No mention of your load methods.

No mention of your hardware, ambient temps, etc.

Your welcome to make a sig and read up what others do to present thier temps.

I have no idea if your temps are good or bad. No methodology, no comparable results.

You been here since Oct, you should have an idea.

And we have a watercooling forum. This is the more air cooled general forum.

No idea what your heavy load is. No mention of your load methods.

No mention of your hardware, ambient temps, etc.

Your welcome to make a sig and read up what others do to present thier temps.

I have no idea if your temps are good or bad. No methodology, no comparable results.

You been here since Oct, you should have an idea.

Yeah i realized that after i posted this thread, i made another thread with the info. I dont get a change to get on much cause of school, so i haven't been able to get on the forums as much.

Back